Post your Charaters!

cap.jpg

Here's my main City of Heroes charachter.

Ti133700N said:
Yea you can tell by the graphics :)

Just kidding. Is it fun?

As much fun as you can get for a free MMORPG. The english is a tad bit off, it has a korean feeling to it. ;)
Just visit their website and look at some screenshots (with actual good graphics [not like on my rig] ) and download the trailer. :)

Foxtrot said:
WTFH is going on in that 2nd picture?

I beileve the "Mistress" is an npc enermy you can fight in Matrix Online, at least thats what it *looks* like, since Ive seen them before... then again I only got to level 9 before going "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS CRAP" and deleted MO :)

my WoW char from a few levels ago, I have better stuff now and got to lvl 50

Attachments

• tower cool.jpg
    tower cool.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 280
babyheadcrab said:

Hmm, wouldn't it have been better if you were looking at the camera?

The females in Guild Wars are one of the sexiest (well, virtually) I've ever seen in a computer game.

babyheadcrab said:
AghHGHGHAHHGHGH... am I the ONLY horde player on this site?

Vigilante said:
AghHGHGHAHHGHGH... am I the ONLY horde player on this site?

No! Alliance suck.

Alig said:

-------------

Bit off topic sorry, but not worth a new thread. A WoW expansion is official now (even though it was already 99% official, the english CM said about 1 week ago :p) - read the progress of WoW and things to come here http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-blizzard-archive-en&t=21&p=1&tmp=1#post21

warrior.jpg

rogue.jpg

Should have elite mount on my warrior tomorrow :)

Im wondering If Im the only real female playing wow (Not that I care if you got have female avatars, dont get me wrong) and more importently Im the only one playing a gnome :(

Hmm....still debating whether or not i should get back into it. I really liked the game, but when i tried to remember the great times i had, it was only because of guild mates, which i don't think will know me anymore because its been 3 months since i played it. Plus the game is expensive. 40 bucks every two months does not make me a happy pappy.

Mainly because i'm poor. But i really want to get my mount, as when i finished playing earlier, i had just reached lvl 40 :(

Mine can...as...well...because I have the same helm on my rogue.. :p

(see above)

I had that helmet, was fun as hell in pvp. Then I got a ghost shroud. :[ Im currently bored with me level 60 rogue, made a shaman on Archimonde and he's level 30 now. :]

also i recommend everybody downloads the insomniax mod compile of goodness. Download it, take 20 minutes to set up the interface all nice, and be happy. I'll get a picture of mine later.

Shit I forgot and just got out of game... Archimonde is full and I got to wait a minute to get back in to even change realms. :\

Just a momment please...

[deargodedit]

thisisnotapicture.JPG

How do you guys make money so quickly in World of Warcraft? It took me forever to build up just 40 G. Its ridiculous.

Sparta said:
How do you guys make money so quickly in World of Warcraft? It took me forever to build up just 40 G. Its ridiculous.

I found pre level 40 it took ages to get money, but from that point onwards gray items that drop from npcs start selling for 20 silver ago... Money soon starts flowing in.

I sell green/blue items at the AH if there from places like SM, I find stuff from the deadmines dont sell well, there too low. If stuff fail to sell first time I sell them at the vender.

Here's my new Mesmer character. I'm rather stylish.

My Guild Wars character on friends account... so... addicting. I'll buy it soon!
If I remember correctly, Deadmines Items sold nicely for a lvl 18-22, I got 20s for most of the items I got from there, good items that is. (On AH, do a bid starting at 10-15s)
my.php

EDIT: Just for a mental note, my current character is 4 lvls higher.

Back