Problems...

Stertman

Reaction score
When I start DOD:s i see the valve intro scene and such.. Then the loading screen comes up and after like 5 min of loading my display turnes black and restarts my computer.. verry anoying after paying $25 for this game

I feel the same somewhat, cept my anger is directed towards my ISP and not Valve. POS net, trying playing DoD with a 400 + ping.

Try sorting by region? I ended up in a european server with people running around speaking proper english and german and my ping was outragous. :) I don't seem to go over 150 in servers located in my region.

Stertman said:
When I start DOD:s i see the valve intro scene and such.. Then the loading screen comes up and after like 5 min of loading my display turnes black and restarts my computer
Kamikazie is having the same problem on his computer, IIRC.

i have a problem with nv4disp_dll well doing something odd

no way to fix it ive done everythin technet says to fix the problem and it doesnt so i think and decided that its the source engines fault.

I've got one:

Did they do any testing on Anzio? Every time I'm in that level people are complaing about it causing tons of glitches, slowing down to 3fps, and/or making their computers reboot. All of the above also happens to me if I play on it for more than 10 minutes. Every other map runs extremely smooth and bug free... but Anzio kills my computer. It normally wouldn't bother me that much but we only get 4 maps and I used to really like that one...

Back