Project Offset gets a publisher!

When do you guys think this game is coming out ? Looks Awsome from the videos i saw a long time ago but i doubt its going to look like that in game.

I've never heard of it :| Was there previous buzz I missed?

this has truly made my day, i knew they would get there after all the hard work, :cheese:

Hadn't heard of this so looked up some videos. Engine looks nice. Hope they can pull off the fantasy FPS thing, and actually have it feel like a shooter.

The last game I can think of that accomplished this was Hexen II. Man that was cool... I gotta go get it again :D

Hadn't heard of this so looked up some videos. Engine looks nice. Hope they can pull off the fantasy FPS thing, and actually have it feel like a shooter.

The last game I can think of that accomplished this was Hexen II. Man that was cool... I gotta go get it again :D

Well - Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is for all intents and purposes a fantasy FPS.

It was only a matter of time. The engine that this tiny crew has made looks incredible and now hopefully they have a little more funding for some more devs to help share the load....

Only problem with the publisher deal is they're going to need to get it out the door within a set time limit. It could be rushed if they're not careful.

Only problem with the publisher deal is they're going to need to get it out the door within a set time limit. It could be rushed if they're not careful.
Assuming the publisher isn't going to allow the team the time they need. Which is hopefully not the case.

It's great they got a publisher. It sucks that this is being made for the 360. I want a PC exclusive. Let the consoles have their little platformers and sports games, leave the FPS games to the PC.

It's great they got a publisher. It sucks that this is being made for the 360. I want a PC exclusive. Let the consoles have their little platformers and sports games, leave the FPS games to the PC.
This shoudn't matter at all. Look at Oblivion: sure, some of the menus and such were aimed a little too much toward the 360 users, but overall, I am of the opinion it didin't suffer due to its cross platform development. Plus, if it gives the devs a better understanding of coding in a multi-threaded environment, more power to it! (Though from the look of things, these devs have a superior grasp on engine development.)

Back