Reaction score
rogu_05.gif

Random Rogue elf, cartonish. Still WIP

ccar_04.gif

Concept Car, Hybrid between Dodge Viper and GT500

ccar_05.gif

Render Still WIP

bust_04.gif

Zombie Sculpt, have a 3d print of it at home :)

robo_04.gif

Lil Robot i made some time ago..

Sry for the long post :) just wanted to show some of my work in here :)
Crits are always welcome

Some cool stuff there. The only thing is that the elf character's proportions make me queasy. Her legs are actually like a foot taller than the whole rest of her body. :)

very nice. How hard is it to make 3D stuff like that?

Not to be cocky at all, but I am very well adapted to different art forms, draw a lot among other things.

I've been doing a lot of research and study on computer 3D modeling, how hard is it when you actually get your hands on it?

It takes a bit to get used to the tools, and there are multiple methods of modeling, so that takes time to find the method that fits you, but once you understand it, you'll be able to do things real quick.

nice man im about half way through a 3D course (a one year course) and im just getting to levels like that ... but thats awsome ... love the zombie :D

nice man im about half way through a 3D course (a one year course) and im just getting to levels like that ... but thats awsome ... love the zombie :D

Thanks Appreciate it :) Its awsome to make 3d, im currently in the process of making a figur for animation, will post it when its done :)

Some cool stuff there. The only thing is that the elf character's proportions make me queasy. Her legs are actually like a foot taller than the whole rest of her body. :)
hehe yeah i know what you mean. I tried making her a bit cartonish, buut may have overdone it :p

Ill say that 3d is easy if you have a good sense of depth :) still it depends on the program. When i first started using maya i was lost, but now its really easy and for me it just comes naturally :) still alot to learn tho

yeah i was gonna ask, hows your topology??
edgelooped??
and i do really love that zombie

I use Maya :) For the zombie i tried a bit of mudbox also... but dont know jack about it hehe.

For the edgeloops, well i just start by doing a simple model, refine it, and then change the splits and so on, for a better result. I try to get the edges to flow like the muscles do, but havent studied alot of anatomy :p

I can't seem to view the images. It could be my firewall from work. Anyone else having trouble seeing them?

Nope its because my webserver has been suspended. Need a new Visa before it will be up and running again.

Back