Really annoyed with Uni of Tee servers!

B

Blue Monkey

Just about 30 mins ago, I was happily playing on Uni of Teesside's 24/7 Office server. When I was storming the garage as a Terrorist (With a glock, Oh yeah!) I got completeley smashed by a camper, And so naturally, Got angry and said "Omg" And so on, next thing I know "Player Disconnected: You have been Kicked and Banned". I realise now that I broke a rule, and I think i deserved to be kicked, or banned for 24 hours, not banned for life. Besides, people all day long swear on that server, and shout. And for another thing (Sorry, Fairly new to CS:S) Should the admin tell you he is the admin and not lie about it and say he isnt? When someone, NoFear, Warned me, thought he would report me and thus get me banned for 24 hours or something, So i didnt take much notice, I would have calmed down if I knew there was an admin about. And then after getting banned, I went to the Universitys second server to play, and as soon as I got there I was kicked and banned straight away!!! Does anyone know how to get in-contact with the person(s) who own the server? I wanna make an apology for my blasphamy. If not, Give me your veiws on what punishment you might have given me if you were an admin. If you want to e-mail me, My public e-mail is [email protected] (Naturally, I dont give my private one out on forums). Thanks for reading, Stay tuned for more OAP-Style complaining from Monk3h! :E :E :thumbs: :LOL: :LOL:

Seems harsh to be kicked and banned for some ranting and raving

I play on those servers, it's odd that they banned you for that, everyone acts like complete ****wads and I've never seen any admins say anything.

I dont understand why people get so upset when they're banned from a server. There thousands of servers to choose from, but no, if your banned from this one server its the end of the world. Just find a new one.

Wrap your mind around this.... You were playing at THEIR house... They didn't like you. You can't play there no more. And there's like a thousand other servers out there.

Do you see how big of a dick you sound like? (Tommorrow you will and you'll laugh about it)

you should think about how to act in a server... if there's no admin online you still shouldn't act like a brick ;)
remember to be polite to every1 and go with the server rules... if some1 starts bitching -> ignore :thumbs:

Grrrrrrrr, Dag nabbit, I was all-right untill my game went down hill, And you guys cannot say to me you do not rant and rave when you completley screw up lol. The only thing I am upset about is just what I am banned for, I wouldnt mind if I told the admin "Your mother looks like a cross between Frankenstine and a pig on crack-coccaine" and got banned, cause thats a real reason, Everyone says omg, wtf, bs, etc, I dont think I should be singled out and banned just because the admin was there to see it. Anyway, I found myself some new servers anyway. Anyone know whats up with the wh00pass servers though? I miss playing there.

Dude, there is 10,000 other servers, pick another one, and quit worrying about being banned from 1 single server.

That server sucks anyway.. only campers and lamers.. people blocking etc its not like its the only public server there is.

Blue Monkey said:
And you guys cannot say to me you do not rant and rave when you completley screw up lol.

I don't :D

Rant and rave that is, I definitely screw up.

He he he, Btw, it aint that bad, I didnt see too many lamers on there, a few blockers thats it. I aint too bothered now because Wh00pass servers are back up now :afro:

I play on there quite a bit in the wee hours and I've never had any probs to be honest. 40 player madness on office24/7 is the coolest thing ever. The admins on later are fairly cool, but to be honest, anyone new who gives em grief will get banned.....especially if they're having a bad day/round:)

You do get a lot of blockers and whiners on, but lets face it, you get them everywhere. So when there's so many players, you expect more of that. Plus there's the fact that with upto 20 Ts stuffed down the end of the hall on office everyone a blocker!

On a side note, my profile has gone from their serverstats:(
It's taken so long to get away from Tiscali that I've not played CSS in weeks and all my good work there has gone.
But do you know what, although I'm gutted, it's more than made up for by my new speedy 1meg connection, :cheers: f2s!

Oh and seeing as I pledged to badmouth tiscali for atleast 12months, since they ruined my sad little life with their naff latencies and shameful customer service/tech support, I shall add this:

FOR ANYONE THINKING ABOUT SIGNING UP WITH TISCALI........FOR CHRISTS SAKE- SNAP OUT OF IT!
Seriously, they are the worst ISP out there- their system is massively overloaded but they refuse to fix it, they just blame BT for everything!
They have a shameful T&C which they recently added a fair usage policy to, unfortunately they did it in the sneakiest of ways, from then on they were capping people for downloading more than a gig a day(!), these were people who had signed up for unlimited service. Tiscali ofcourse denied they were doing this, they said that they were only capping if usage exceeded 30gigs a month, there are alot of angry ex-tiscali users who can refute those claims...
They have changed the capping procedure and stopped advertising as unlimited just recently, tho it was only after receiving a dressing down from TVs Working Lunch!
Basically- they lie, they sneak, they lie some more, they dont help, they lie again and blame BT, then they just plain ignore you or shout "look out behind you" and run away as you turn around! Oh and peak usage times to tiscali apparently means - between the hours of 1pm thru till midnight or later :eek:

My god they've turned me into a RANTER :flame:
I should really thank them for bringing passion back into my life!

Anyway sod it I'm off to test my new 1meg connection, which btw tiscali said wasn't available at my exchange till July(sorry! no more ranting), by putting some kills to my new teeside profile!

Back