Recomend your games (post games that very few people know)

An extremly unknown game is Neocron

Its an massivly multiplayer online role playing game / first person shooter (MMORPG/FPS). It has a cyberpunk theme set in the future; and is very fighting orientated.

Its really great, just can be a little hard to understand when starting from scratch with no one who knows the game, and can take a while to build a strong character up.

Anyway you should all check into it, there has just been an OPEN BETA RELEASE of neocron2 (an expansion of neocron). I know a lot about it so if any of you guys starts playing, PM me if you need help.

guinny said:
Final Fantasy 7 (who didnt see this coming)
Final Fantasy 8
Chrono Trigger for SNES

Wow. Never heard of those before. :rolleyes:

Raziel-Jcd said:
Cant wait for Cronicles of Riddick: escape of butcher bay to come out on pc. Im a big fan of the movies.

That game is much better than either of the movies IMO.

Varg|Hund said:
Escape Velocity, Escape Velocity: Override and Escape Velocity: Nova.

Greatest. Series. Ever.
Not sure if the first two are available for Windows though :(

Wow...I thought I was the only person on the planet that played EV:Nova. So simple...yet surprisingly deep...also fun and addicting.

BattleZone is another game that is so much fun. I never played the 2nd...but I really wanna find BattleZone again. FPS Strategy game at its finest if you ask me.

Escape Velocity : Nova

I used to play it on the macintosh, Even now there hasnt been a game that topped this one.

lol should have read a bit better (damn im tired), im glad its mentioned already cuz this game just rox0rs

Back