Red Dwarf bittorrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
i really, REALLY want to watch more episodes of Red Dwarf, and i cant wait 3 months or more till the series 6 DVD comes out. so does anyone know any good bitorrent sites? if you could give me a link it would be appreciated. i just want to fill the time untill they release a boxed set of all 8 series, so i can watch them all in one day. But that will probally be in a year. then go out and watch the movie. and if its not out i'll go and wait in the cinema untill it is out.

I'm pretty sure all the good bit torrent websites are censored by the forums. :LOL:

darn it! cant you like block out one of the letters in the link to let me guess it? then it wouldnt be a link! you could just put .*om instead of .com or something.

*edit* found some torrent sites, but incase im not allowed to post them you can get them from PM, unless a mod allows me to post the links. everyone loves red dwarf :D

I'm pretty sure you should be aware by now that such things are still protected by copyright - especially if they're still in commercial distribution - and is therefore illegal and constitutes piracy.

You should know better Suicide42!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back