Regular community read this

Originally posted by Deadlor
Hahaha nice. Also I like how you sold out to pepsi, as we can see by the pepsi vending machines ;)

huh, what now?

pepsi?

I like coke more thx.

Wait--Deadlor-You thought I was gay?
Edit: nw909, check your PM's, I didn't send you anything bad.

can't we just get along?

I don't want to spoil the surprises for myself
I don't see how it hurts valve
I can see how it offends valve
I would like to see how it runs/ Beat(or shoot) Alyx and Kleiner into a pulp (where's your AI reaction? MUAHAHAHA).

i actually screwed myself more by looking at pictures of models then i (possibly) would playing around with stuff i've "seen?"

I can see it either way.

Oh, and I'm very tempted to look at the source, for educational purposes. Trying to learn c++ and think it might be very interesting to see professional coding of high "class" (Ba-dump Tish!), but i get this weird guilty feeling :\ hmm

Sorry Lone thought this was a HL2 discussion board. I guess maybe I'll go over to a board about ferrari's or something and discuss it there because it's more sensible to be posting there.... Or maybe it's ME who has flawed logic

Originally posted by nw909
huh, what now?

pepsi?

I like coke more thx.

There's a pepsi vending machine in one of the screens. Valve was definitely strapped for cash if a cola company paid them for a plug

Sorry Lone thought this was a HL2 discussion board. I guess maybe I'll go over to a board about ferrari's or something and discuss it there because it's more sensible to be posting there.... Or maybe it's ME who has flawed logic

From the main page:

If you do insist on discussing the pre-release (in an appropriate, and legal manner), we would prefer you do it in our IRC channel (irc.quakenet.org #halflife2) rather than in our forums, for moderation related reasons.

To hell with this, right?

There's a pepsi vending machine in one of the screens. Valve was definitely strapped for cash if a cola company paid them for a plug

LOL, really, never noticed that.

Haha yeah it's over in the best pics i've seen yet thread near the beginning

Originally posted by EvilEwok
I think its rather rediculous how some people get their panties in a twist on account of someone else playing the leaked build.

I think it has more to do with them being resentful that you are playing it and enjoying it while they are struggling to fight the urge to download it for whatever reason, weather its due to them not wanting to spoil the game or due to some pitiful self-deception that they have an obligation to display loyalty to valve.

But what about The EVIL TROJANS and VIRUSES? :bounce:

Nor should you be cause you ****ing must believe we're living in nazi germany

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
That's only because I'm not a mod.
Lone theres no point in arguing.This place has gone to hell.So has most of the forums.So lets just go hang out at OT.

Originally posted by Tr0n
Lone theres no point in arguing.This place has gone to hell.So has most of the forums.So lets just go hang out at OT.

Nooo, you told them where we live :(

Originally posted by Tr0n

haha this coming from some who's seen multiple screenshots and not believed them. sorry, couldnt resist. also get the **** off your high horses

there's about 7500 people on the same torrent link i'm on. up from 4000 when i started. that it's spreading like wildfire is an understatement

First, I will say that I love Valve and all their work, but I am weak.

I will buy HL2 and any add-ons. No question about it.

Im downloading it now, Itll be done tomorrow morning for me. Anyway, I know it def not the complete game and even if the hackors relase it all, I will download that too AND still buy the game, just to say I have the real one. BOUYA.

Originally posted by The Terminator
Im downloading it now, Itll be done tomorrow morning for me. Anyway, I know it def not the complete game and even if the hackors relase it all, I will download that too AND still buy the game, just to say I have the real one. BOUYA.

And to have a cd-key for multiplayer ;)

there's about 7500 people on the same torrent link i'm on. up from 4000 when i started. that it's spreading like wildfire is an understatement

all 3 of mine honest-to-god must have 0 people on them , im getting sht speeds , the shaeaza one isnt even downloading at all.

Back