Religous question.honest discussion,no flaming please.

Reaction score
I don't mean to start a flame but II wanted to point out something that I think should be obvious to everyone,two things actually.

Nr.1You know how a lot of very religious Christians and other members abrahamic religions say that god has a plan for everyone? If this is true then that means that millions of kids are born each year just so they can die of of starvation or diseases like AIDS.How can people say thing like:"oh god works in mysteries ways and he has plans for everyone " and it the same time know of all these dying children and babies?

Nr.2 If the one god we all know from the Bible ,Torah and Koran. created this planet and the universe 10.000 years ago

Why are the Egyptian gods much older wouldn't Ra,Isis and Osiris have seniority?

your thoughts?

I don't mean to start a flame but II wanted to point out something that I think should be obvious to everyone,two things actually.

Nr.1You know how a lot of very religious Christians and other members abrahamic religions say that god has a plan for everyone? If this is true then that means that millions of kids are born each year just so they can die of of starvation or diseases like AIDS.How can people say thing like:"oh god works in mysteries ways and he has plans for everyone " and it the same time know of all these dying children and babies?

I would assume they would say something along the lines that those people teach us something.

Nr.2 If the one god we all know from the Bible ,Torah and Koran. created this planet and the universe 10.000 years ago

Why are the Egyptian gods much older wouldn't Ra,Isis and Osiris have seniority?

your thoughts?

Wut?

Number 1)
Would you rather have a short life of suffering or never know existence at all? Is happiness and sadness not irreversibly intertwined with every life? And if life and existence are intrinsically good, then pain and suffering are all other feelings are good too.

Number 2)
They're both made up.

Because the Egyptian faith was integrated with the theocratic government. So when the empire was eventually toppled, the faith disintegrated with it. The Hebrew faith on the other hand, evolved as a faith for a group of people living within another state (some of the time). They got moved around a lot over the years, so they made their faith more mobile. This made it a religion for the individual rather than a religion for the state. And really, Judaism now isn't the same as the original religion. It wouldn't be recognizable to the original Abraham.

The children and their parents are full of sin, so God has to use tough love in order to show them the way.

Pagan gods aren't real.

um ok what makes the Christian god more real?

Ok, if you are so smart, than consider me this.

if you belief in the book of Charles Dawsons book of Evaluation, then consider this, charlet dawrwins book of evelations says basically, that a frog can turn into a cat. HA! this is not true we know this because we know it because of fact.

a frog cannot turn into a cat for many rasons-

1. a cat has claws and a teeth, have you evert seen a frog with that? i think no. ahah

2. unlike a frog, a cat does not grow up in a lake when it is in a baby.

consider that; my friend nexct time you think you have a good underestimation.

ok obviously you guys don't want to really discuss there is no use of trying to argue with somebody with their eyes shut.

close please.

This is halflife2.net. These threads never work. ALL HAIL JESUS!

ok obviously you guys don't want to really discuss there is no use of trying to argue with somebody with their eyes shut.

close please.

plese read my post abot evenation and you will understand very easyly

pease read the biblet, it is very important for success of you're soul

Ok, if you are so smart, than consider me this.

if you belief in the book of Charles Dawsons book of Evaluation, then consider this, charlet dawrwins book of evelations says basically, that a frog can turn into a cat. HA! this is not true we know this because we know it because of fact.

a frog cannot turn into a cat for many rasons-

1. a cat has claws and a teeth, have you evert seen a frog with that? i think no. ahah

2. unlike a frog, a cat does not grow up in a lake when it is in a baby.

consider that; my friend nexct time you think you have a good underestimation.

I did. and did you know that he lived a 100 years ago and since then we discovered DNA etc Science unlike religion changes over the years because we learn the new things no Scientist claims to know everything it is a continuous process.Darwin didn't know everything either btw.

I did. and did you know that he lived a 100 years ago and since then we discovered DNA etc Science unlike religion changes over the years because we learn the new things no Scientist claims to know everything it is a continuous process.Darwin didn't know everything either btw.

he says hundreds of time, probly even over oh say, 5 or 6 six that he is right and that he knows every very.

if you belief this is true then you probly same kind of guy that would belief something that like "a frog can transmorph to a cat by evalation" ahaha

Recanted what? His inaccurate statement that he made as a seven year old when he said 'I believe in God and Unicorns and Fairies?'

No he essentially accepted God back into his life, like most scientists and atheists do before they meet their judgment, on top of which he took back Evolution, but it was already too late. That's why Darwin is burning in Hell.

he says hundreds of time, probly even over oh say, 5 or 6 six that he is right and that he knows every very.

if you belief this is true then you probly same kind of guy that would belief something that like "a frog can transmorph to a cat by evalation" ahaha

When I first came here a few weeks ago and ghosted you seemed smarter then like you give yourself now,Not to say thatI am super intelligent but the argument you make is very weak.

When I first came here a few weeks ago and ghosted you seemed smarter then like you give yourself now,Not to say thatI am super intelligent but the argument you make is very weak.

Hahahaha, you are right, ZT is so dubm he catn enen spel good!

Also, I so hope Irksome is /joking, but I don't know enough about him...

I wish I was joking KA, but were dealing with peoples souls here, this stuff is serious.

-Ahah, can you serioutly belief this guys? Seriosly someone bake me up on this one plese.

Look, you have two kinds of different belief, you have one that is god, and one that is evaltion.

god means like the god created even heaven and the eart and the trees and homosapients

no evelation basicly says "here, homosapients come from a very small fish hundred years ago about" can you seriosly belief in this type of understatement?

i cannot. think about that for a time.

oh shit you guys aren't even serious now we really need to close this please

/turns red.

In regards to Evolution, all I have to say is, my Grandfather wasn't a monkey.

adamape.gif

no evelation basicly says "here, homosapients come from a very small fish hundred years ago about" can you seriosly belief in this type of understatement?

i cannot. think about that for a time.

i cannot belief this either. i didnt com froma very small fish all the times ago! What?!!

D: !!!!!!!

Where is sulk, where is sulk, WHERE IS SULK!?!

For posterity
75777934aq7.jpg

but seriously, Irksome needs to get banned. He has been over-trolling the waters since he got here.

what the hell happened, his icon, sig, ALL GONE?!

Back