Resurgence.....

The_Wookie

Reaction score
There appears to be a resurgence in people playing HL2DM recently.

All I can say is thank God!

I've really missed playing this and its great to be able to x-bow people to walls again.

*cheers*

You are correct, it has seen a resurgence lately. Some of the community are working to increase numbers further. There is a lot more to this game than meets the eye, but unfortunately most people don't play long enough to experience it. :cheers:

You mean there's more to it than launching grenades with the GG and missing animations?

Now, ifonly there was something that could limit the amount of Gravity Gun usage, it would be faultless.

You mean there's more to it than launching grenades with the GG and missing animations?

It depends on your skill level. Good players don't have a problem with grav nades as cooking them takes time and you risk getting killed while doing so, and they can be caught and returned or evaded.

Animations are only bad if someone intentionally exploits duck-jumping.

Now, ifonly there was something that could limit the amount of Gravity Gun usage, it would be faultless.

There are loads of maps with few props. The community is working towards developing better balanced maps with fewer props than overwatch and lockdown also.

I've been seeing more people in Half Life Source Deathmatch at night which I enjoy a lot more the HL2DM

I havent tried it since the update. I assume its much better than the buggy mess it was before. Whatever the case, I will stick with HL2DM.

I only ever played HL2DM for some of the incredible looking maps that came out for it.

I am looking to start playing regularly. Where do I find the clans pages?

Back