Retro!

Reaction score
Edit: oh dear....missposted it too :)

Are there any retro people here?

Just wanna show of my collection (well, its not that big but i collect together with a friend of mine...well....we got much more things)

My complete NES collection
nes.jpg

Some more things. From left to right: NES games, Mega Drive, Nintendo 8 bits, a lonely sonic 2 game (where the hell to i have all the rest? ah well), Gamatic 7704 (from 1976), and some more NES games. You can also see some joysticks in the corner.

nesmd.jpg

Keep it retro guys!

I got about half that collection in games, the gun, and two controllers. I got way more games than that on my harddrive though, I love NES roms. :cheese:

I only have 2 big ass gameboys with light's earphones, battey thingy, etc. and 2 snes with games like starwing, killer instinkt, mortalcombat 2, terminator2 etc.

Originally posted by nietzsche
During my retro-period i collected the following stuff:
  • Interton (from mid 1970's)
  • Atari 2600
  • NES
  • Super NES
  • Nintendo 64
  • GameBoy (1st edition from 1989)
  • Sega Mega Drive II with Mega CD-ROM Drive
  • Yaroze PlayStation (not retro yet?)
  • Commodore 64
  • Amiga 2000
All original hardware, in very good shape.

I won't list the games, because i'm too lazy as of now.

What about Iron crosses, swastika armbands, 9mm Lugers, going to neoghboring countries and hassling people for "papers, Papers Please". :)
Haaaa, I crack myself up.

I never had a retro period, but used to have an Atari and Coleco when I was a kid. When I grew up I got a computer.:borg:

I used to have a Commodore 64 but some jackass broke into my house and stole it a long time ago. Unfortunately I was only 8 when it was stolen, so I couldn't enjoy it to it's full potential. But I do remember doing some programming in basic on it, modifiying my dad's games that he programmed.
Those were the days...

Alex the kid!, remember that!? lol, on master system wasnt it ?

The first computer we ever got was a 386 and we upgraded it to a 486 with a better vid card, cdrom drive and a modem and better monitor :)

after that we got a p1 233, after that we have my current pc, AMD thunderbird 1ghz. the next pc will be a AMD XP 3000

Im sure you're all finding this great fun, but what has it got to do with HL2? This isnt the off topic forum. It has been discussed many times before, and normally everyone would jump at the chance to get this thing moved.

/me takes the chanse

GDAMMIT.. what has this to do with the HL2 forum.. post this crap to the offtopic forum. mods, move it out off my sight .. NOW :p

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Im sure you're all finding this great fun, but what has it got to do with HL2? This isnt the off topic forum. It has been discussed many times before, and normally everyone would jump at the chance to get this thing moved.

Take a look at the top of my first post :)

Your too slow! BWWHAHHAH :p

I have a NES, i have a few games, but the only 2 i play are super mutant ninja turtles and super mario

Originally posted by Majestic XII
Take a look at the top of my first post :)

Your too slow! BWWHAHHAH :p

You're calling me slow when you posted in the wrong place?

I was saying thats normally people campaign to get these things moved anyway.

I used to have like 3000 Atari games... super stunt master... star wars... that one with the buggy. Ah good times.

Back