rmichaeux's works

R

rmichaeux

Well, it's been three years since I joined HL2.net. So it might be hard for some people to remember me after this long hiatus.

So here I go with some of my works that I've done (some you might've seen already)

003.jpg

Reflections
(2003)

004.jpg

Man Eater
(2003)

005.jpg

Hatred
(2004)

006.jpg

Bruce Lee
(2004)

007.jpg

Lost Soul - Soul In Exile
(2004-2005)

008.jpg

Shattered Soul - Repentence
(2004)

There will be more to come...

some nice work, espcially the Bruce Lee piece, reminds me of some work I did on these forums many a year ago.

I wonder if people remember me..

a lot of those look pretty dark. Is it your prefered style or do you have any happier pictures?
Good pics by the way. Remind me of some CD covers I have.

some nice work, espcially the Bruce Lee piece, reminds me of some work I did on these forums many a year ago.

I must admit, I don't.

;(

Nice work though rmichaeux!

wtf stone!!!!

You probably don't know who I am, but I remember you haha

wtf stone!!!!

You probably don't know who I am, but I remember you haha

ye know it actually tooke me a fair while to remember my pasword, not waded in these waters in a very long while, but yes of course I remember ye, I remember quite alot of the moderators, some of the old ones are still here, and there are one or two people who are moderating now that were just wee pups when I left, it's great to see thing develop and to know that I was around at the start (sort of...near enough)

and on topic, been looking at ye Portfolio, Rich, some very nice hand drawn stuff there, and I actually found one of the pieces like ye bruce lee, that I did for a comp on here...

http://salmon.shantyraidio.com/Pics/hlweek3zombie.jpg <- LINKAGE because it's quite big, and I don't wants to break the forums, do i? :naughty:

EDIT: PS. have ye actually changed your avatar since I left?

Back