Roundtable discussion tonight

ya, i cant get into the server either it says its full... SOMEONE LEAVE SO I CAN COME IN

-merc

omg yeah !!!

18:15 <@relaybot> <@valve|gary> "What about FSAA?"
18:15 <@relaybot> <@valve|gary> Anti-aliased has been fixed on all cards.

yeah i'm ****ing happy now... viva my fx 5900

LET ME IN. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET INTO THE CHANNEL? PLESAE HELP ME!!!

-merc

I can't get in either:

Closing Link: Chris_D by irc.pcgamingnetworks.com (Sorry, your connection class is full - try again later or try another server)

And that's when I try to connect via "/server irc.half-lifenews.com"
I'm not the most advanced user of IRC ever, so am I doing it right?

irc.quakenet.org - #halflife2news its all relayed there.

Remember to pop in #halflife2 to talk about it.

is there any way i can copy the text to my computer as it comes up on mirc?

-merc

Just highlight it with your mouse. You can then paste it wherever.

Erg, its a little irritating to have people ask questions that Valve has already answered, or are just too broad.

well crap, I just got home from work and only got to see 2 lousy questions answered by the time I made it into quakenet. Munro, how long before you got the log up?

Some good questions and alot of redundant ones. A mixed bag, but I really liked how Yahn kept going about creating BF1942, GTA3, etc... type mods in Source. :lol

i was confused by the discussion ... lol

-merc

The discussion utterly sucked.

While Valve itself provided some good modding information, the questions were lamer than a lameass.

One guy from nvnews i think it was reformulated the _SAME_ question 3 times, which had already been answered.

I can actually only think of one question not known. And that was about the LOD mesh detail.

Who me???
What does clarify mean???
Can I program HL2 so that the crowbar can reload???

Why god? Why??????

they work on a german version, I'm glad...

Roundtabeldiscussions on IRC suck. they should have made one interviewer, who stays in contact with the community over Forums or stuff.

Back