Rumors that the Revolutoin Nintendo showed at E3 is a fake...ON is real!

Just looking through Nintendo's News, Maroon 5 are Nintendo fans? Spiderman game where you can play as Venom?? :D

When asked about the now infamous "Nintendo On" fan-made video, Reggie confirmed it as a fake. However, he did say that whoever made it should give Nintendo's PR Department a call...

source: www.aussie-nintendo.com

Stolen from some Nintendo forum.

Okay can someone post a link to all mentioned vids / pics / whatever from the nintendo ON (if it exists)

One mice is mouse. Two mouse are meeces. Dynamite blow my dog to pieces.

thank you.

Anthraxxx said:
One mice is mouse. Two mouse are meeces. Dynamite blow my dog to pieces.

thank you.

Aw, the poor doggy. :(

And wtf, the second sentence doesn't make sense. None of it makes sense... :LOL:

I think what he was really trying to say was that he actually hates those meeces to pieces.

Can you make a seperate thread for the Moose-meese issue? I'd like to keep this on topic if possible ....=)

There was no moon landing, Elvis is alive, the Nintendo Rev is a stupid helmet!

Ritz said:
There was no moon landing, Elvis is alive, the Nintendo Rev is a stupid helmet!
It's not stupid, YOU'RE STUPID!

Oh dear god. Even I am finding conspiracy theories.

IGN is the only games website to not include a Revolution sub-section. At first I put this down to the general unpopularity of Nintendo :)() or the fact it was still only a box with some pretty lights. But could it be because it isn't the actual console.

And we all know that IGN + Nintendo = Evil/working together.

Great thread. I'm not sure what to believe and what not, but one things for sure: if the Revolution is fake and ON is real, I'm getting it. I've been wanting to play VR-games ever since I heard about the concept (and that's about two decades ago).

Is Nintendo supposed to be announcing anything today regarding anything? According to all of this sh!t they should be.

Yeh im still waiting for something to happen. i;ve refreshed so many pags now and nothing so far :(

B-MAn said:
Yeh im still waiting for something to happen. i;ve refreshed so many pags now and nothing so far :(
Which sites are you looking at for news? I really don't know wher to look.

I assumed that IGN was THE place to be, but I have found gamespot more up-to-date with the smaller news as it happens.

Double post, sorry.

The plot grows thicker....again:

http://mozlapunk.web-log.nl/log/2588966

Just to fill in on the back story:
Aries as he likes to be known is (supposedly) an ex Nintendo employee who is slowly trickling bits of Revolution news out just before it is announced and every word has been true. He claims that the Revolution they showed is a Trojan Horse and the true console is yet to be revealed. He also provides an explanation as to why IGN has no site up for the Revolution.

It would be nice if this was true.

Reginald said:
Double post, sorry.

The plot grows thicker....again:

http://mozlapunk.web-log.nl/log/2588966

Just to fill in on the back story:
Aries as he likes to be known is (supposedly) an ex Nintendo employee who is slowly trickling bits of Revolution news out just before it is announced and every word has been true. He claims that the Revolution they showed is a Trojan Horse and the true console is yet to be revealed. He also provides an explanation as to why IGN has no site up for the Revolution.

It would be nice if this was true.

Yeah....Vash basically said that in my first post.

Vigilante said:
Yeah....Vash basically said that in my first post.

I know, but this kinda backs it up, makes it easier to read (no offence, but messenger convos are quite hard to read) and it gives a few bits of "info" no previously stated.

He says to check google, what are we supposed to search for??

GhostBoi said:
He says to check google, what are we supposed to search for??

I don't know. Everyone start googling random words from the article!

I would love for some big surprise to bring my hype-meter back up.

Everything so far has been too predictable :(

This sounds big. Dunno but it sounds real. To good to be true!

if the system is real it'll probably be like the 64DD (that disk drive addon they where released in japan for the n64)

Here's a protip:
I 've been working as part of the new Nintendo: Prisma project, which is indeed VR.
The proof?

-Mechagodzilla took japan by storm JUST LIKE news of FAKE ON and FAKE REVOLUTION.
-Mechagodzilla appeared in many different incarnations over the course of several decades JUST LIKE NINTENDO PRODUCTS.
-Mechagodzilla battled tough opponents. CONSOLE WAR, ANYONE??
-Mechagodzilla is built of metals and circuits AS A CONSOLE WOULD BE.
-Everything I have said about nintendo consoles has turned out to be true.

So, there's the truth. I'm glad I could dispel the rumours.

As for the prisma:
-The Duck-Hunt zapper is making a comeback.
-The 'A' button is still green, but expect a new 'D' button that complements it.

No news on Nintendo's On then?, it is the 20th now :(.

welll...Its not the 20th yet....depends on where u live

Edit: I searched for "Nintendo ON" on google and the first link it showed was Nintendo-on.net.....non working link....hmmm. And the plot thickens!

Back