Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock \ First Look

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Gamespot FirstLook

Culture Shock will offer all the off-kilter humor and classic point-and-click adventure gameplay that can be packed into a single episode with a spring-loaded boxing glove. The game will be available October 17.

yay

Another damn episodic game. D:

...Is it just me or is the voice acting a bit on the mediocre side? :|
They don't really sound like the old Sam & Max that much.

Ummm...2-3 hours for an episode? That's short , maybe more so for a point and click game.

I'm playing through Grim Fandango at the moment. Sadly got about 50% through in one night because I know all the puzzles like the back of my hand so I'm really looking forward to any new adventure games.

Its gonna be great I have no doubt. Though I may just wait for the dvd collection at the end because each episode will just leave me wanting more and not being able to have it right away will be too tough to bear!!

I really wish they wouldn't do the 'episodic' approach with this, it's going to be quite annoying. ;(

I really wish they wouldn't do the 'episodic' approach with this, it's going to be quite annoying. ;(

;(

How long is it gonna take... If its gonna take aslong as halflife im gonna be pissed... i couldn't take it.

Secret Files Tungaska is coming out this month. A demo was released 1-2 weeks ago and it was quite good.

<hijack>
Secret Files Tungaska is coming out this month. A demo was released 1-2 weeks ago and it was quite good.
Why didn't anyone tell me about the demo ?! argh.. it's 574MB and I'm capped for another 10 days. ;(

Are there any fan sites for SF:T (I just made up that acronym, win) ? I -may- start one.

</hijack>

Thanks for the link Tamer, this game looks ace.

VoS, I've known about that site for awhile but for some reason I've never become a member/checked it regularly and I have no idea why.. I mean, I waste an incredible amount of time here and I'm not even that much of a HL fan (It's good and all but so are many other games) and I freaking love adventure games.

Bookmarked, added RSS feed and signed up [As 'skip'] ! :D

Back