Save Manager 1.7.2

Kyorisu

Tank
Reaction score
Just some simple fixes. I still can't believe no other manager has bothered to rip the save image like we have. It's all in raw rgb values.

Get it Here

Soon to come in 1.7.3 and future releases

A working quit on launch button.
Mod manager

As always new ideas are appreciated.

I really do feel sorry for you mate. There are a few other managers out there. They are more basic however.

Kyo said:
I really do feel sorry for you mate. There are a few other managers out there. They are more basic however.
I WANT YOURS!!

:p

Fixed: 'Quit on Launch' button, now actually has the manager quit.
Fixed: BG Colour for machines that can't size the bgimage properly.
Added: Ability to use root save-dir as a profile.

Link above. Enjoy!

Planned Stuff for v1.8.0 of TES IV Save Manager:
Add: Manage mod management for each individual profile (character).

Now with an installer. Creates a program group in your start menu with two icons (one with and without the BG image).

Link above.

Added: Mod Manager. Choose which mods your characters use!

It has been done. You can now select which mods each individual profile uses, rather than changing them yourself each time.

Linky

Enjoy!

Kyo said:
Added: Mod Manager. Choose which mods your characters use!

It has been done. You can now select which mods each individual profile uses, rather than changing them yourself each time.

Enjoy!
That sounds like a really good idea. Good job !

hey Kyo I can't get the manger to work...?

the link I followed says 1.8.0 but the program tab says 1.7.2
it says that no save games exists...even when I've made character directory.... do I need the offficial oblivion patch?

???

I just did a test download and it is 1.8.0, have you downloaded a previous version? your browser may have cached the file. Anywhoo it should be 3038-1.8.0-Tes IV Save Manager-TESSource.zip

If you've made character directories and moved saves into them it should work, there is also a save dir profile mode which goes back to the default save directory.

when I toggle that it says "active save: error" and when it's the other "no saves exists"

do need to change a path somewhere?

Active save error, argh not that again. The whole program kinda revolves around that. Anywhoo post a screenshot, i'll be able to figure it out from there I hope.

v1.8.1
Fixed: Include 'Oblivion.esm' in the plugins.txt.
Fixed: Code to check if a file exists before trying to read it. - This may resolve some users problems.

Link above.

v1.8.2 is up now btw folks.
Added: Log generation (for bug detection purposes).
Added: 'add-all' and 'remove-all' buttons for the mod manager.
Updated: About
Updated: Allow '.esm' files to be included in the mod lists along with the '.esp's.
Updated: Widen the mod list windows to cater for long filenames.

Here as usual.

v1.8.3 will have:
Added: Option to use internal mod manager or not.
Added: Command to open Windows Explorer on the saves folder.
Updated: Possibly some sort of mod ordering system.

It should be out in a day or two... Whenever I have time ^^

also, PriNcE oF SpAcE: the newest version makes a log.txt in the folder the manager is in, run it (v1.8.2) and send us that file when you get the error or whatever, it should help work out whats wrong... hopefully.

Back