Scout item order vote

I voted for the Force-A-Nature because I love shotguns.

It's very good of Valve to try and do something different but I think it makes no sense to have to work hardest for the least exciting one.

I voted Bonk. FAN is going to win and I want to minimise ball spam by delaying everyone getting The Sandman.

It's very good of Valve to try and do something different
I feel the same way ;)

Bonk should be first, since its not a weapon...

But no one's patient, so the gun is going to win.

What doesn't make sense for me is that you can simply use the Force-A-Nature and the Sandman at the same time to almost undo the lack of double jump. Costs like one shot of ammo but until we actually get to see it i'm pretty sure we'll live.

I voted Bonk because I very badly want to run past sentries without getting a scratch.

But alas the order is probably going to be this:
1. Force A
2. Sandman
3. Bonk

le sigh...

Though it's gonna be really funny watching scouts getting used to the knock-back of the new shotty.

I vote Bonk.

I wonder if it'll last long enough for you to just stand in front of a Sentry and shoot it until it explodes?

I vote Bonk.

I wonder if it'll last long enough for you to just stand in front of a Sentry and shoot it until it explodes?

I'm pretty sure you'd have to move in order to dodge bullets.

I voted Force-a-nature cause I was hoping it would end up looking like the same order the Medic update was released. But at the moment it looks like it will be '10 Achievements - Force-a-nature', '15 achievements - The Sandman' and '23 Achievements - Bonk Energy Drink'

Oh well, looks like the community put the worst weapon last.

I voted Bonk, not because it's my favorite, but because I think it will be anticlimactic to get the most intriguing one first.

I voted Bonk simply because it's the weapon that will make scouts useful on Offense in A/D maps.

I voted for release them all on 360. But Gabe keep's eating our update so I don't think it will ever happen.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Valve might release them backwards in order for the people to have to work hardest for the one they want most?

Has anyone considered the possibility that Valve might release them backwards in order for the people to have to work hardest for the one they want most?
I wouldn't mind that since I really want to drink some Bonk.

I voted for the Force-A-Nature because I love shotguns.

It's very good of Valve to try and do something different but I think it makes no sense to have to work hardest for the least exciting one.

that's what I thought, so i didn't vote.

Hopefully Valve won't waste a page for the results that we already knew for the poll that doesn't happen for the next update.

Back