Screenshots(! ! !)

It's the Quandary February pack. They look better in game. And I like pink trees.

But those are in game screenshots... And nothing's wrong with pink trees, but the awful noisy look with that much contrast between the bright pink and dark brown is just awfulbarfdisgusting.

My current mysterious project....

mysterie01.jpg

You should make a giant head with the "phantomdesign" pose.

Part of a magma river I found on the server. Decided to wall it with glass in its natural shape and excavate the cavern surrounding. Pity it's too close to the bedrock to walk underneath most of it.
Work in progress.

lava1.jpg

That looks awesome. You'll have to take me there later when I get home to play! :D

Looks like you'll be one of my nearest neighbours, I bumped into your cache :)

My ongoing work in the HL2.net server-

treeoflight.jpg

Interior-

treeoflight2.jpg

treeoflight3.jpg

dat autumn appearance

mc93.jpg

Don't be asses about people's buildings :arms:

Yeah, why aren't you using the stained wood texture? Those bookshelves look awful without it.

Also u jelus

Stained wood more like poop wood. Eugh.

At first, looking at it on the customizer page, I thought it was way too dark and rich. But after seeing how terrible bookcases look without it, I tried it out in-game, and I think it looks great. Have you tried it in-game yet?

The same thing happened with the grass textures. The olive texture seemed way too yellow on the site, but in game it looks perfect.

At first, looking at it on the customizer page, I thought it was way too dark and rich. But after seeing how terrible bookcases look without it, I tried it out in-game, and I think it looks great. Have you tried it in-game yet?

The same thing happened with the grass textures. The olive texture seemed way too yellow on the site, but in game it looks perfect.
Yes, I've tried it. The wood looks like someone shat all over it and the grass makes me physically ill (I've tried every shade).

Staying with default until 32px textures are properly supported, either officially or with some kind of fix.

What has happened with that 1:1 Enterprise from Star Trek? Anyone got any links to any updates on that?

It looked insane when I saw the original vid in September.

Not mine, but I figured a few of you would appreciate this. ;)

serenity1.jpg

serenity2.jpg

What the hell is that ugly thing? Probably from some show that deserved terrible ratings.

Fish in a barrel, I tells ya. Of course I liked the show and continue to like Castle for the same reason; that being that Nathan Fillion is awesome.

This is what I'm currently working on. Carving out the place was a bitch. But now I'm starting the fun part. I plan on putting a spire made out of glass and lava in the center, With walkways that will lead outside of the cylinder where I'll put stuff like farms and forges. Mines will go on the lower levels.

Lava3.png

Lava1.png

lava2.png

Yeah so there were actually quite a lot of leaves on that tree but they just weren't visible. I lit one of the leaves on fire and suddenly a big, beautiful, full tree appeared in the place of "downs syndrome tree" here and consequently spread the fire to the roof. It was not a happy time.

Back