SERVER problem

M

MkDim

Ok, here is the thing:
When i star a server on CS:s, dedicated or simple, people cant join my server.I can, but they cant.A message appears to them that says: Server not responding.I searched at Steam support and i cant find it.Also, notice that a friend of mine told me something about some "ports" that must be opened and something about my Firewall.
Please help me.

Go here and find your router. Use the instructions there to open the ports listed under "Setting up a router" on this page.

the same thing happens to me and i dont want to port forward because it can mess up your whole internet system on you pc if it goes wrong. its a dangerous thing so im just warning you

the same thing happens to me and i dont want to port forward because it can mess up your whole internet system on you pc if it goes wrong. its a dangerous thing so im just warning you

Well, good luck setting up a server without port forwarding. :thumbs:

well yh but im not going to port forward without professional help because i don't want my internet mucking up.

Well....

I was hopping this wasnt so confusing, i mean, i dont get a shit. Anyway, i am going to ask my computer technician :naughty:, and i hope i will sort it out. Anyway, thx a lot.

Back