Sexy mouse?

Its ok.....a bit too stylised for my liking. Its probably comfortable but i prefer them to be a bit simpler.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Its ok.....a bit too stylised for my liking. Its probably comfortable but i prefer them to be a bit simpler.
Like your Girl Friend?
Im sorry I could not rezist tyoing that!

I dont have a girlfriend. I dont really want one right now. But what you said isnt far from hte truth. I dont want a person who has too "keep a look". Im not saying i want someone plain but neither do i want a person who cant wake up in the morning and still look good.

Why have you got the face? In my innocence from anything bad i dont understand.

:p

I have a sweet optical trackball with 6 buttons. Its great for HL, as the driver allows different button asignments for each program you are running.

Meow. Here's mine...

On a side note, does anyone know how to stop the mouse from disregarding my sensitivity level? I tried disabling acceleration in games, but it doesn't work. I don't wanna shut of MouseWare or I'll lose buttons 3, 4 and 5. :(

I wanted to get that one but found that it's too high. I don't have that much space between the mouse and the table :(

Originally posted by CForrester
Meow. Here's mine...

On a side note, does anyone know how to stop the mouse from disregarding my sensitivity level? I tried disabling acceleration in games, but it doesn't work. I don't wanna shut of MouseWare or I'll lose buttons 3, 4 and 5. :(

Hey, where you get that mouse pad? Was it at a job expo?

Originally posted by jhero
Hey, where you get that mouse pad? Was it at a job expo?

I snatched it off my brother, he got it. (He's in the air cadets.)

Originally posted by CForrester
I snatched it off my brother, he got it. (He's in the air cadets.)

Hehe, are you Canadian?

well, i have a mx300, and while it is a bit plain looking, i like the more traditional shape better. I find in cs i use my thumb to help move the mouse, and with that massive curve in the side it becomes hard to do so.

Back