Shake your left leg and call me charlie

baron insig

Reaction score
hellooooooo

well this was an excessive amount of spam, i open fire fox up saw my hl2.net bookmark clicked it and i was still logged in,

i coudnt help but boost my excessive post count even more kekeke:p

where have i been? who the **** am i?

world of warcraft, joims ! yaya pandas

holy **** baron. I've not seen you in FOREVER.

How you been, man?

har har :p

im alright, quite suprised these forums are so insanley active

i think im gogin to randomly jump into threads voice my whorish opinions and dive back out, ill creep like siminomis(s.p) when we conducted the rescue of munro

that was imba i tell thee

he changed it not too long before he kind of disappeared if I remember correctly. I couldn't recognize the name for a minute.

Welcome back :) it's always nice to see a familiar face back from the grave.

Ennuiiiii Do u want to change it back

its still my kinda name for everything else:p

No puedo, gonna have to talk to an admin for that :p

*shakes left leg, calls joims charlie*
I don't beleive we've met before.

i got my post count reset and a warning for doing posts like you did. thats kekable

It's excusable cos he's awesome. :D

haha :p

yeh i remeber u marksman and miccy narc :O

im trying to turn my half arsed life around atm :p, you kno wdoing excercise, getting a job, maybe getting a decent set of a levels that kind of thing!

i almsot became an alcoholic and a wowoholic

so theres a tip! dont get lazy kkk:p

Anyhooo! go check out my art thingy last post on there is stuff i did in my art a level.

pay day im getting a sktechbook, have the media jsut no paper :p

and im learning people! i already learnded buidings!

saving for a digital SLR camera! getting a scanner, gunan draw by hand scan and colour on pc

You WILL! see ultimate joims - a slightly less testosterone pumped version of short recoil,

IS he alive or did the landrover bite back ?

haha :p

yeh i remeber u marksman and miccy narc :O

im trying to turn my half arsed life around atm :p, you kno wdoing excercise, getting a job, maybe getting a decent set of a levels that kind of thing!

i almsot became an alcoholic and a wowoholic

so theres a tip! dont get lazy kkk:p

Anyhooo! go check out my art thingy last post on there is stuff i did in my art a level.

pay day im getting a sktechbook, have the media jsut no paper :p

and im learning people! i already learnded buidings!

saving for a digital SLR camera! getting a scanner, gunan draw by hand scan and colour on pc

You WILL! see ultimate joims - a slightly less testosterone pumped version of short recoil,

IS he alive or did the landrover bite back ?

He is now "terminator"....he's still here and alive.

I thought you were dead.

Welcome back in any case..

im dead

on the inside

lol lol lols

madog got his postcount reset lets make this subject about him getting resetted by the imbamods

I do remember you, however... no one remembers me. :shiftyeyes: :darts into the darkness again:

I bet no one's brave enough to make a thread about their post count (people with more than 10000 posts)

Back