Silent Hill series.

the sadako lookalike in the sh4 trailer freaked me out but in the game she wasnt that bad once you found out who she was,shoulda turned her into a pyramid head stlye character

Psychanalysis05% said:
It's real easy for the Silent Hill crew to do it, if the whole team is there. 2 and 3 STILL manage to scare me. 4 doesn't really though, it lacks a lot because most of the team went off to work on Forbidden Siren (which needs a PC or Xbox port badly.)
The two headed babies with the big arms are kinda creepy though. And the ghosts creeped me out when I realised the limbs have ragdoll...
And the face...the giant face...with the twitching eyes...uurrrggghhh...

they didn't go off to work on forbidden siren as far as i know...it was just the director of the original silent hill

Psychanalysis05% said:
YOu don't want them. You NEED them. Being a Zim fan, you should appreciate the twisted imagery.

Exactly... and you, being a Nny fan (like I), need darkness... darkness prevails as they say...

I never did try Silent Hill 4 The Room... is it any good?

plus it has a new control system which i'm not at all happy with...they should stick with the tank control system of the other games

I had real problems turning around in 4. Henry just liked to stay facing one direction sometimes.

i played them all execpt part1 i thought the graphics were really crappy back then, yes even when it was rleased it didnt look that great.

i thought it was some poor resident evil rip off :)
i played all resident evils to exept 3 :( and ofcourse not those crappy resident evil shooters

Back