Silver Skin Pack

cool, but no knife?!
the shotty, and the knife would be the two best candidates for black and silver.
also lacking a black and silver deagle :(

otherwise awesome job.

platinum is the new bling bling holmes.

Awsome man, me loves the silver, keep up the good work.

Very cool skin pack you've got there. I'd download it except it wouldn't look right switching from a brown AK to a silver grenade. In other words please make a silver AK/M4 =)

Anyway, all greediness aside, I love the silver grenade and the scout looks very nice. Silver for every nade would make my day. Keep up the excellent work.

I'm curious too, how long does it take you to get these guns looking as nice as they do?

The glock kinda looks like the fake plastic metal you'd get from a dollar store toy..

Some of them looks quite nice. I'm gonna use the scout, shotty and usp :) Thank you for the contribution :)

I god damned love the shotty. Fancy skinning the other one?

why doesnt it work? I extracted it to C:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\fireball2124\counter-strike source\cstrike

I usually dont post... but jesus those are nice. GJ dude, keep up the work. Im d/ling those right away.

Yeah nice skins. I already have the silver normal mapped scout skin (The only sniper I use - Damn those AWPers!), and so don't need any more per se. Still nice though.

it would be cool if you could make the dual berretas all silver.

One thing, the dual barretas are pretty damn silver to me, also, is this thing illegal? I just downloaded it, but did he make this with an illegal program or leaked program?

skins are acceptable, maps are not... since maps are made with the illegal leaked hammer, while skins are can be converted with Vtex. (at least as far as I know)

I NEED that two tone deagle and silver knife bro :)

yes, a silver knife would be nice :p

I like the skins, and I encourage you to keep up teh good work. :thumbs:

v1.1 of the silver skin pack is coming soon:
silvercolt.jpg

samuraidgl.jpg

knifeglock.jpg

Very nice DVS :)

He can do all the work on these in photoshop and then can transform them into HL2 readable materials with some fancy-smancy programs, nothing illegal all good stuff :)

That.....grenade.....rocks.....

you should make the dual elites all silver, then on the m4a1, make it all black with a silver clip<- these would be insanely badass

1.1 released.

Picture

Version 1.1 includes

* Silver Scout
* Silver Glock18
* Silver TMP
* Silver Frag grenade
* Silver M3 Super90
* Silver USP
* Silver Desert Eagle
* Silver Knife
* Silver Colt M4A1
* Silver Bullet Casings
* W_model skins for each skin
* Normal maps
* All skins retouched from original release

Download

DvS said:
1.1 released.

Picture

Version 1.1 includes

* Silver Scout
* Silver Glock18
* Silver TMP
* Silver Frag grenade
* Silver M3 Super90
* Silver USP
* Silver Desert Eagle
* Silver Knife
* Silver Colt M4A1
* Silver Bullet Casings
* W_model skins for each skin
* Normal maps
* All skins retouched from original release

Download

I love you so much right now :)
that two tone deagle, and knife are making me drool.

Nice new skins there. The M4a1 has an intiguingly unique paint style. It's as if it were coated in frost. Another major improvement is the knife. That looks very cool and I will be downloading the new pack right away =) Nice work on the deagle.

I shat my pants when i saw them, thank you so much.

The glock's normal map is fixed, but I'm not sure if this is what you meant.

WIP:
silverct2.jpg

hey, where did you get those silver models?

mmmmmmmm yes, they do look tasty indeed! please give us.

I love the silver knife. The chinese writing suits the model well.

Back