Sin Episodes: Emergence Update

Tyguy

Space Core
Reaction score
You guessed it, another SIN update has been released. The changelog includes:
  • Added three new Arena Mode maps (The Pit, Behind Zee Beaker, Vertigo)
  • Added confirmation prompt when deleting Arena Mode scores
  • Added opt-out stats collection for the regular campaign on the main menu
  • Added foreign translations for Arena Mode dialogs
  • Fixed issue where all secrets could not be collected in final map
  • Fixed issue where context look triggers could get "stuck" and the context look icon would appear for the remainder of the level
  • Fixed issue where Arena Mode rounds would end approximately 2 seconds too early
  • Fixed issue where players could be killed after the "Game Over" screen in Arena Mode
  • Fixed issue where stats exported to HTML from an Arena Mode game were incorrect
  • Fixed issue where players would get stats credited for the actions of NPC's
  • Fixed issue where subtitles would not appear during all of the "Next Episode" preview
  • Fixed issue where mutagenic gas would cause screen to black out on Radeon 9000, 9200 and 9250 series cards
  • Fixed issue where player could not turn left or right using the keyboard without disabling the mouse[br]

Behind Zee Beaker is the best Arena map yet. It's like Honey I Shrunk the Kids with guns and mercs! :bounce:

Ha - that's one of the best sounding fixes I've ever seen:

"-Fixed issue where mutagenic gas would cause screen to black out on Radeon 9000, 9200 and 9250 series cards"

I hate it when the mutagenic gas from the secret lab in my basement f*cks with my computer.. Shouldn't the antivirus and firewall be able to hold it back!? :-P

with all the new info on ep2/tf2/portal/ff kinda mademe not care about SIN anymore...hmmm...wonder if Ritual is worried..

• Fixed issue where mutagenic gas would cause screen to black out on Radeon 9000, 9200 and 9250 series cards

• Possibly the funniest bug ever until you realise that mutagenic gas is an in-game thing >_>

I still haven't played Sin or Sin: Episode 1, am I missing out?

its a fun and good ( IMHO) game but only if you haven't played alot or to many fps lately.

Back