Site Graphics?

J

Jordan Freeman

Hope this is the right forum, as it says all topics discussing halflife2.net.. Anyhow, may I ask whoever designed this site to tell me what font was used for the text? The font was used here:

• HALFLIFE2.net THE DEFINITIVE HL2 SOURCE
  • NAVIGATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • HALF-LIFE 2
  • EDITING
  • HOMELAN

Thanks for reading. Any PMs, responses related to this topic is greatly appreciated. First time here, be mellow. :)

Thanks mate, but that wasn't it. :) Thanks for the looking for one though. I appreciate it.

A guy called MrBond designed the website, he left the hl2.net team some time ago.

Originally posted by D33
A guy called MrBond designed the website, he left the hl2.net team some time ago.

oh.. bummer, guess I'll never find out the font. ;(

Uh, just modify the font I told you. That's all bond did.

sorry, but thats not how the font I specified looks like.. it looks more of "uranium" than "colony wars".. I doubt "Bond" used that font anyways, the vertexes, bowl, counter, kerning, etc. are much different.

Just so everybody knows (even though its not directly related to the forum design/font) the font used for hl2 (like the beginning text of the bink vuds) is Ariel Narrow....really plain tho....but it still looks very good

The A is also from ariel narrow, just photoshopped....

Sorry if everybody know this already, just seemed like a good thread to post my 0.02 $

Back