Six New Games Greenlit

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Valve today announced six more games have been greenlit for release on Steam. The six games are:

Bleed - a 2D action platformer
Game Dev Tycoon - a game development simulator
Stardew Valley - a co-op "country-life RPG"
RIOT - a game about riots
Legends of Eisenwald - a medieval RPG-RTS
The Legend - a first person horror game that isn't about collecting notes

We'll keep you up to date on any more titles getting through the greenlight process.

Really glad to see Game Dev Tycoon go through, I finished my first playthrough the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hopefully this will further promote the devs to add more content/modes and other goodies.

The only one that didn't appeal to me there was Sub Rosa. The rest I've voted for.
Though... have I seen Knightwasher somewhere before? Or has it been on Greenlight a while and that's where I've seen it before?

It has been on there a while, I think. I voted for it a while ago.

Sub Rosa is actually a lot more than that video makes it out to be, and it's so early in development. You'd have to play the game with some friends to really see the potential. Though maybe it's not your type of game.

Really glad to see Game Dev Tycoon go through, I finished my first playthrough the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hopefully this will further promote the devs to add more content/modes and other goodies.

i have dumped alot of time into GDT and i must say its an incredible experiance.

and i completely agree.

i only wish greenheart games could put more content into the game, because it constantly leaves me wanting SO MUCH MORE.

you can also download Bluestacks and find a copy of Game Dev Story. the two games are fairly similar and Bluestacks makes it worth playing.

Back