Fifth Set of Titles Greenlit

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Ten new games and two new pieces of software were officially Greenlit for Steam distribution today, bringing the total number of greenlit titles to 76. The ten new games are:

• Anodyne – A 2D action adventure game clearly inspired by The Legend of Zelda series.
  • Distance – A racing game with Tron-ish visuals.
  • Evoland – A game that appears to have both RPG and action adventure gameplay and an evolving visual style that goes from Gameboy like monochrome all the way up to fully 3D graphics.
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage – Previously Slenderman: The Orphanage is a first person survival horror game in, well, an orphanage where the player explores using their flashlight and mobile phone camera.
  • Kingdom Rush – A fantasy themed tower defence game with a cartoony artstyle.
  • Legends of Dawn – A 3D open world fantasy RPG that promises no loading screens.
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut – A satire of the classic Oregon Trail game and one of the first games submitted to Greenlight when the service was launched.
  • Receiver – An experimental game based around realistically handling a gun. Bullets must be loaded into the magazine before reloading the gun and the slide, hammer and safety can all be independently manipulated by the player.
  • Surgeon Simulator 2013 – A lighthearted take on open chest surgery where the player gets to control a hand with the mouse and each individual finger with the keyboard. My flatmate has been playing the demo/free version on Kongregate constantly.
  • War Thunder – A WWII based dogfighting MMO.

On the software side we have Black Ink and Driver Fusion. Black Ink is another piece of drawing software and Driver Fusion is unsurprisingly a driver management application. Hopefully we'll see some of these games get a speedy release so people can get their hands on them through Steam.

This pisses me off as I just downloaded War Thunder via their site... :|

For some reason I'm really drawn to Distance. Not sure if it's my fondness of Tron that's influencing it though.
War Thunder looks bloody impressive.

Back