Skeletal crying couple?

kattmat

Reaction score
While playing through Episode 2 again I found something that I haven't seen mentioned: two skeletons holding each other in a red couch. Seems like an easter egg, but I guess it might have been found already.
Edit: almost forgot, it's in chapter five, right after the autogun in a small shed.

Never heard it mentioned but I found it and took a screenshot.. only i don't have it on this pc.

Its right after you get the radar installed in your car, and when you are driving through the toxic water, on the right hand side there is a little shack with the two side by side...

cry...

The crying couple are still around, alive. You can see them in White Forest just after you get the car back (i think)

I haven't seen the skeletal couple, but there must be clones involved if it exists, because you can see them alive and well later at White Forest:

ep2_outland_110000.jpg

It's right after the large entrance room with the AR2 scene, you go into a hallway and you can look through this window.

Come to think of it, isn't that the same room where you later on talk with Eli and Kleiner about the Borealis, G-Man, etc...?

Yeah, I noticed them few days ago.
After you destroy the autogun and get your car back, drive till you pass that large toxic waste part of the "road". Then you will probably see two zombines running towards you from the sides. Get out of the car and go to your right, enter the house and there they are.

It's an easter egg. A reference to the crying couple. And yes, that's the same room, Apoc.

Its hillarious because you can pick them up with the gravity gun as well :) I wonder if you cand send a skelle into space ;D

I think I'm sending a strider brain to space next time.

Or a pumpkin.

seen them. They had a lot of beer bottles around. Got Drunked and died hung over. LOL

They appear to have eaten off each others hands.

no, let me re-phrase that.

THEY APPEAR TO HAVE EATEN OFF EACH OTHERS HANDS ZOMG WTF STFU
N008 LOLOLOLOLOLololol....

Yes, thats better.:p

this picture is the result of them both turning into zombies. When they are making out they were literally eating each other's face.

10 bucks to the first person who makes a 'boner' joke actually funny.

The man had the disease "Prolonged Boner Conjunctivitis" Which spreads to all bones of self and nearby. The rest is history for these poor chaps.

Yeah, you owe RNEvermore $10 for that one...

Back