**** Skyline!

I was excited when I saw the trailer for this, it starts out with ufo sightings around the world and I thought "Could it be? A good alien movie?" But alas, it didn't take them long to kill it for me. Funnily enough the trailer was played before I watched Skyline.

**** Skyline, such a terrible movie.

I bought the whole album that the song is on. Shits weird. I love it.

Saw the trailer in the cinema the other day before 127 hours. First thought was ''looks like Crysis''. Love the music choice.

I'm pretty sure Skyline looked more like Crysis. Also, the trailer still gives me chills.

This looks pretty cool. I'm hoping it doesn't go the route District 9 did and promise something cool only to deliver something by the numbers with plenty of that "middle eastern wailing" music thrown in.

On a tangential note, that sort of music really bugs me as well, Sparta. That vaguely Middle Eastern instrumentation and Our Lady of Soundtrack Sorrow wailing in the background seems to be making its way into films where it has no right to be. It worked in things like Black Hawk Down, but now it's overdone. Sorry for the derail.

This looks pretty cool. I'm hoping it doesn't go the route District 9 did and promise something cool only to deliver something by the numbers with plenty of that "middle eastern wailing" music thrown in.

No, whenever someone dies you going to hear faint echos of bag pipe being played in the background

Back