Smoking...Do you?

Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 142 81.6%

• Total voters
Black Mesa corp said:
After reading all the posts where i left of I can happily say vegeta is right! As soon as he said people say they feel great when they have got of the addictiopn of cigs... that put EVERYTHING into perspective even better. Smoking is stupid :)
Really? Well I'm glad I made that point then.

i have smoked for about 4 or 5 times, and that's back when i was a kid,(well, i'm still a kid, but i was younger, i'm 16 now) u know, my grand-mother smokes 1 cigarette a year or something like that, just for the fun of it, and i saw it, i wanted to smoke and she didn't say no, so that i won't be a "oh plz let me smoke, ok, now that u won't, i'll smoke when ur not around..." i smoked and hey i liked it, why tell a lie? but as i got older and thinked about it, i was like, "hey, this is stupid" i had the chance to smoke PCP, PBC(? or whatever that sh*t is) but i didn't, actually i even washed my hand after touching it, i could have easily get addicted, but i didn't, and i owe that all to my grand-mother, for not bringing me up like a dumb a$$ who thinks smoking is cool, or smokers are "cool"
I HATE SMOKING, if i see a smoker, i cough to tell him/her that i hate it, put it away, if you want to kill urself, fine, but not me...
later.

yeah, i smoke...

Early grave? the way my life is going, death cant come soon enough.

Sad part is i mean it.

RMachucaA said:
yeah, i smoke...

Sad part is i mean it.
10_amy_gothic_2e.jpg

Darkness, dispair...neverending torment...I hate life...

RMachucaA said:
yeah, i smoke...

Sad part is i mean it.
if it makes you feel any better, youre not the only one.

I wouldn't say I'm quite so morbid. I just don't have an issue with dying at an earlier age.

If I get diagnosed with cancer, sod it. I'll strap myself in a rocket wheelchair and zoom off a cliff, going out with a spectacular bang.

I hate cigarrettes.

Though I do own and smoke a hookah and smoke pot occasionally.

I bought a pack a few days ago, just finished it off. First time I smoked in 6 months.

Dammit. :|

SpuD said:
I hate cigarrettes.

Though I do own and smoke a hookah and smoke pot occasionally.
so thats why you laughed when i posted the picture of a pot leaf in that thread where everyone was posting pictures of liquor and whatnot.

hookahs ftw <3 i want one

yes. sadly i do smoke. and sometimes, but not often, i like to spend the night hanging out with my friend mary jane

I just noticed this, but I hate second hand smoke more than actually smoking, whereas I occasionally have a smoke myself.

What a hypocrite. :|

I simply HATE smoking. Never did it, never will and I will probably shoot anyone who will try and make me.

I am, however, addicted to chocolate cake.

Back