Snes emulator help! =(

Kare Bear

Spy
Reaction score
I wanted play some old snes games so i downloaded zsnes,and i cant find any games or roms to play on it.Any advice on where to get them please.

Roms are illegal so we won't be allowed to tell you where to get them.

Google is your friend.

If you can't find out on your own how to steal then were not going to help you.

Ok perhaps I'm not looking hard enough,could anyone please pm me with info.

Can't say I know the technical definition of "warez" so I will edit my original post.

Oh noes ILLEGAL CONTENT!

I wouldn't want to show weakness by giving you hints. But I must be a friend and help by throw a couple minor hints your way. If you can't find a site after I went through all this...you may as well politely piss off :p

Yes... you didn't pay for the game so it's illegal. Though you can keep roms for back up purposes only. (i.e you own an original copy of the game and play the rom to save your original copy from dying)

AmishSlayer said:
I wouldn't want to show weakness by giving you hints. But I must be a friend and help by throw a couple minor hints your way. If you can't find a site after I went throgh all this...you may as well politely piss off :p
Hats off to you, sir, that was certainly one of the best posts I have ever seen. :smoking:

Erestheux said:
Hats off to you, sir, that was certainly one of the best posts I have ever seen. :smoking:

:p

I mispelled a few things because those [/B] things threw me off a bit :p

FIXED.

I wouldn't want to show weakness by giving you hints. But I must be a friend and help by throw a couple minor hints your way. If you can't find a site after I went through all this...you may as well politely piss off :p

Thanks,is it safe to download from there?

Kare Bear said:
If that's the site I'm thinking about, you'll just have to evade heaps upon heaps of Hentai advertisements.

Which is nice.

Kare Bear said:

What? From where? What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah dude I don't get what you're referencing...?

CORRECTION:
in the US, roms are NOT considered illegal- IF you have the game. Although Nintendo explicitly states that American copyright law prohibits them, a (somewhat) recent Supreme Court case confirmed the right of the owner of a game to make or own backup copies on his or her computer. Hence, if you "own" the game, you're good to go. Obviously, this is pretty much impossible to track, so ROMS are perfectly safe. Dunno about other countries though.

Back