*sniff* I'll miss you guys

Vertigo

Reaction score
Man...no internet for a month and a bit. No computer. Just an Xbox to kill time with and a crappy job at Best Buy.

Guess I ought to explain myself. I'll be moving and it's quite a bit of moving to do. I'll be busy for pretty much this whole week, and then the actual move begins. Then I get to find an internet provider. Hurray. Anyway, I'll be gone for a while. Hope you guys have fun in the time being.

-Vert

Ill miss ya m8... *Starts sobbing*
See you when you get an internet connection again.

Originally posted by Vertigo
Man...no internet for a month and a bit. No computer.

-Vert
So how you gonna download and play the HL2 demo? hehehe. Seriously, that would suck if that happened. Anyway, where you moving to?

Stow Ohio. Woopee. Yeah...that would really suck if I missed out on an HL2 demo. (Official or otherwise, hehe.)

-Vert

I hope to see you back here soon :)

/me Drools over keyboard at the mention of Half-Life2.

I dont really know you but im sure your a nice guy. Hope to see you back here.

I remember I didnt have an internet connection for a whole 2 weeks!!, I can swear to you I went mad:cheese:

Oh thats nothing! I was without ADSL for 5 months!!MONTHS!!!!
I was climbing on the wall at the end. after numerous attempts I got 5m up. Only to slip and twist my ancle bad.....1 good thing though, when I got ADSL back I couldnt go out!:cheese: :cheese:

Ok....... bye (i don't really know you, but im sure ur a nice bloke!:) ) and just to add to the debate.....I have a 56K and didn't even have a computer until I was 12 :p

Originally posted by mrBadger
Ok....... bye (i don't really know you, but im sure ur a nice bloke!:) ) and just to add to the debate.....I have a 56K and didn't even have a computer until I was 12 :p

Its storys like that, that make me want to donate money to the NSPCC :)

I remember the time before the internet really had anything to do with games. I never got into those MUD's. The first game i really played online was half-life. Then the first RTS was starcraft and those were pretty much the only things i played until other FPS's started being thrown into the market like penny sweets.

Hey man, good luck :D
Look at positive side, when you will be back, it will be only three months until HL2 :)

Have fun moving dude. look it from the bright side.. maby they have very cheap 10mbit lines in your area :p

Back