So, guys. I'm being stalked.

Well if you're not a violent vigilante, then I guess you're just a violent sociopath.

I'm not a sociopath I just have common sense about issues regarding personal safety/security.
Dude I wasn't calling you a sociopath, it was a euphemism. Like when you tell somebody to murder somebody but you're not really telling them to murder somebody. I mean, clearly putting yourself in harms way to get physical with someone who verbally harassing you through the internet is a common sense approach to dealing with personal safety/security.

Dude I wasn't calling you a sociopath, it was a euphemism. Like when you tell somebody to murder somebody but you're not really telling them to murder somebody.
ok cool i was gonna say. its hard to tell by text

I mean, clearly putting yourself in harms way to get physical with someone who verbally harassing you through the internet is a common sense approach to dealing with personal safety/security.
Harasser isn't going to do a thing but stop because they were confronted. If it doesn't work out this way I'd be surprised. Of course he should arrive with protection but that's a given to me anywhere we go.

So yeah, I'm not planning on turning up to anybody's door to intimidate them or whatever. I think I'll stick with consulting my brother about the legal side. I haven't heard from him in a while so I'm hoping that he's gotten bored of making new accounts. But then you never know, he did the same 2 years ago.

ok cool i was gonna say. its hard to tell by text

Harasser isn't going to do a thing but stop because they were confronted. If it doesn't work out this way I'd be surprised. Of course he should arrive with protection but that's a given to me anywhere we go.

No, he was totally calling you sociopath.

If he wasn't, I will. You're a sociopath!

As much as social networking is entering the police's sights these days, arresting people for comments that are potential threats of terrorism for example or racist tweets etc, I cant help but feel this one will land in the retarded pile that is the "well, we can't do anything unless he does something."

ie, he's stood outside your house with an axe staring at you. That's not illegal. "If he breaks in and slaughters you then you should definitely call us."

Still, don't feel dumb or anything for calling them. They're there to protect if they feel they should.

Plus, you KNOW the guy. It's not exactly a wild goose chase, they instantly have a lead. Atleast let them know about what's going on.

Back