So has anyone here bought any items?

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just curious. I haven't and I don't think I'll bother unless someone decides to sent me steam wallet money (I assume you can do that).

Actually, I might buckle. The Medic's Picklehaube is 5 euro and I am very tempted. I also want that special offer hat.

yes please tell us so we can all point and laugh.

actually I'm slightly tempted to buy a key(or two) for my crates....I figure that with the 900 hours of fun I've put into TF2...a little support for the game post release wouldn't be so bad.

I plan on hoarding crates, seeing as the current ones are series 1 I figure there will be a bunch more. I'll fill up my forth backpack page and then if I ever have enough money to piss away on keys (or if they have a key sale) I'll start opening them.

I bought the Atomic Bonk Punch thing and Crit-A-Cola since their only 29 Pence each.

And the new Spy gun. Which is pretty good. But everything else just seems... too damned expensive.

Myeah prices are too high at the moment. I think the overall idea is great. The whole being able to trade with eachother is awesome. Let's hope they'll do some price drops soon.

I plan on hoarding crates, seeing as the current ones are series 1 I figure there will be a bunch more. I'll fill up my forth backpack page and then if I ever have enough money to piss away on keys (or if they have a key sale) I'll start opening them.

Hey, if I find any crates, I'll trade them with you. I don't feel like spending money on imaginary keys just to open something. Just give me an item or two (not a hat, though) for each crate and we'll see how it goes from there.

Three keys and a Duelling Mini-Game. The Mini-Game is unused, and honestly a waste (yes, of $1) since it drops. The three keys however, were all used and more than worth it. Black paint, white paint (both only in crates) and a Napper's Respite. I had a brain slug drop shortly after unboxing the Respite. A sign!

I bought $35 worth of gift boxes and gave them out in random servers. Also a few keys. I will not buy any weapons/hats, though. I managed to get the whole sniper set legit.

I purchased two keys, used one on a crate this evening and got an 'Unusual' Panama hat for the sniper, which I think classes as a rare item.

I purchased two keys, used one on a crate this evening and got an 'Unusual' Panama hat for the sniper, which I think classes as a rare item.
What particle effect does it have?

actually I'm slightly tempted to buy a key(or two) for my crates....I figure that with the 900 hours of fun I've put into TF2...a little support for the game post release wouldn't be so bad.

Basically this. I'm reluctant to spend money on something so trivial, but at the same time I'd be showing my support for a game which has provided me hours of entertainment and updates over three years. Just because I didn't agree with some of the updates doesn't mean I shouldn't.

And I'd get something out of it, so it's like donating while still feeling materialistic. How much more could you want?

Back