So i need help... glitch, my own fault.. i don't know

BassB

Reaction score
so i was playing around with some npc_create codes, and binded some keys so i could create cubes and turrets with one touch of a button. then i decided to unbind em, so i type in unbind all, then i noticed literally EVERYTHING was unbinded, so i reset the keys to default.

now everything works all right, BUT:

when i use the cheats impulse 101, to like shoot combines i spawn or something, i get the revolver, but its white.. and i can't reload (exept when i empty the gun then it does automatically) and i can't scroll weapons.

also when i try to spawn an npc with a weapon (like a combine soldier with smg) he spawns with the weapon only its white, and it does no damage at all.

can you please help me? i can't do huge epic battles between zombies and combine, and i cant shoot with anything else than the revolver...

i think that the keys that were binded to scrolling and shooting are removed when i typed unbindall in the console, and when i set it to default it didn't return because portal doesn't use this commands. I don't know about no dmg and the white weapons though

is there any way to get it back (exept for re-installing it)?

please help me!
thank you very much!

-BassB

Try deleting this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\You Username\half-life 2
Don't worry you won't have to redownload the game. Steam will say it's not installed but as soon as you launch it it will recreate it.

Try deleting this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\You Username\half-life 2
Don't worry you won't have to redownload the game. Steam will say it's not installed but as soon as you launch it it will recreate it.

won't i delete half life 2 then?

seems a bit strange because in portal something doesn't work

Yeah because that's legal and all, and not going to steal your account AT ALL!
Surely not!

Back