so now that almost everyone has beat it...

theotherguy

Reaction score
Did any of you guys see any biomezinades? I looked reeeal hard for them, but found none, and was horribly dissapointed. I was so pumped for the biomezinades. I mean, I heard from this dude that we were going to have biomezinades, like a year ago, but now I think they were cut. Is it a problem with my computer, or my copy? Where are the biomezinades!

In the valve info thread one of the devs-Cliffe I think-said they never really got the bio..whatevers working right. So they were most likely cut.

Nope, no biozeminades :( :( :(

edit: in fact there were no biomezinades either...

omg, you guys have NEVER heard of the biomezinades!!?!?! They were SO AWESOME! btw...if you dont know what biomezinades are...well, you just wont get this thread (it's intended to be a massive joke)

Non-inclusion of biozeminades == raping of my childhood.

(A hat tip to all Star Wars fans who don't like the prequels) ;)

Some guy was selling HL2 on ebay which was actually HL1 with these biozemindade things...he made up a load of crap and tried to sell HL1 as HL2. He made up those enemies. If anyone has the screenshot to show these guys it would be great...the sellers information was hilerous!

Fear The Biozeminades

Attachments

• BIOZEMINADES.jpg
    BIOZEMINADES.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 376
  • biozeminade 2.jpg
    biozeminade 2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 361
I have asked countless times, I've even made thread about it, but I never got an answer: What the f*ck is Biozeminades?

The_Monkey said:
I have asked countless times, I've even made thread about it, but I never got an answer: What the f*ck is Biozeminades?
For the most part it's just a good running joke. There's no great meaning, apart from what HecticGlenn has described. Of course, if you enter 'give weapon_biozeminade' in the console you get the biozem gun but I think everyone knows that now.

There was a link to the review on Amazon.com that mentioned them, but i have no idea where it is.

If you REALLY want to know where it started (at least I think this is where it started), read the HL2 reviews on Amazon.com, there's one about the biozeminades. It was posted probably a year before release, so you'll have to skip through a bunch I bet.

Briefly: there was a guy at Amazon I believe who posted a user review of the HL2 strategy guide that was supposedly out according to Amazon (which it was not) and the guy said some fake stuff and that he had a hard time with the biozeminades :)

At least, I think that was the beginning of the story, maybe there's more.

I think I saw a so-called ''Biozeminade'' related to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (not sure if it was the same model as for Half-Life 2), but they sure looked cool.

'Avent got pic sorry..But I think that it's on ign.com.

Back