Source Sauce Review by Modinformer

Deadrawkstar

Mod Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up guys, this is Shawn (aka, Deadrawsktar) some of you may know me from Modinformer but more notably our Youtube Channel where I do 99.9% of the videos! Hectic Glenn here at ValveTime has ever so graciously allowed me to take up a small amount of space and cross-post some of my Valve/Source related videos here on ValveTime.

This is my review for Source Sauce, a Source Configuration Utility developed by Kapitein Iglo of Beyond Steam. Enjoy my review and please checkout Modinformer.net and our Youtube page!

Click here to get Source Sauce.

So that's Source Sauce, and yes I did misspell "Source" in the video! Now let me give you some more background on myself!

My name is Shawn, I'm the head Admin/Lead Writer at Modinformer.net, and I'm also a co-host over at Podcast 17. I've enjoyed Mods ever since I've picked up Half Life and installed Natural Selection. I became interested in Mod news about this time last year and shortly after I joined Modinformer and began writing for the site. I became the Admin of Modinformer about 8 months ago and the rest is history.

Modinformer is currently going through some experiments right now. Modinformer is open for registration and anyone can review for the site. I'm working on making it more social!

I've seen this program somewhere before. Super useful, I forgot about it, I'm glad this was posted here.

Loving the N64 Goldeneye background music :D

Back