Spankin New Half-Life 2 Website

Not bad site. Nice layout, and the flash presentation of news is done fairly well. Too bad I'm on dialup (and DAMN slow today! I can't connect above 9.6kbps, what the hell...), so it takes a while to get all that news showing. Otherwise, not bad site. Good luck with it.

-Vert

Is it just me or is it that every HL2 forum except this one has less than 50 posts. HL2 Zone, HL2 HQ, HL2 Central, City 17. I wouldnt be surprised if Valve offers money for this site.

That's because people go to the most crowded places :) the places where they can get info quick.

Good site, but the flash is annyong.

The flash isnt really anoying.. the text is.. its so hard to read.. you have alot te learn kid about the readebillity ofcertain lettertypes and why you never should use them for ordenary reading text.. these lettertypes are designed for nice titles and logo's

Originally posted by MIWojo11
Is it just me or is it that every HL2 forum except this one has less than 50 posts. HL2 Zone, HL2 HQ, HL2 Central, City 17. I wouldnt be surprised if Valve offers money for this site.

What're you talking about? HL2Zone has over 1,000 posts....

and this place has over 10,000 post's. so eat you heart out 10 times :)

well....well.....my mod's forums have more thna 20 posts! what now!

:naughty:

you bastard!

you bastard! how dare you knock my font! I spent hours comparing it to other fonts and this one was most legible. i would not care if you said the site sucked, but dont knock my font. does anyone know where I can find a better pixel font?? please hook me up.

i dont like the site. i think it would be funny if nobody posted at their forum. :D

again, Valved Ray: if you can't say anyhting nice, dont say anyhting at all.

you can find some pixel fonts on spoono.com

Originally posted by MIWojo11

Soon this is to be changed :p

8 June 2003

Im a giant spammer ;) Id like to see how much my posts are compared to all of them.

Anybody care to make a wager

Anybody care to make a bet on whether or not half life 2 will win all three categories it's been nominated for at e3awards.com?
it looks like it's main competition is from *gasp* Halo 2
both games start with the letters HAL which was also the name of the super computer in 2001 space oddity. coincidence? I think not.

Back