alyx & eli vance being captured

you can
see Dr. Breen, meaning he's not a hologram created by the combine

Just to clear it up.

is that so.. hmmm
but he could be a
robot
as well.. you never know.

I dare not read. My eyes beg to see what lies beneath. But my hand struggles with mighty force not to because of the effect of the consequences of what might be had. And then my brain says... "Hell NO!".

She said:
is that so.. hmmm
but he could be a
robot
as well.. you never know.

Yep v.true. We gotta know!!!!

User Name said:
I dare not read. My eyes beg to see what lies beneath. But my hand struggles with mighty force not to because of the effect of the consequences of what might be had. And then my brain says... "Hell NO!".

I suggest you dont!!!!!

there's also another very interesting screenshot about the
manipulator/phygun - as it isn't pushing anyone one away like second function on the manip. but it has a white/blue beam...
... interesting.

By the way these are from the german PC gameplay review, i've seen some screenies of it.

EDIT: Damn its hard making sure i dont spoil it for anyone!

Inside the Citadel the Manipulator feeds off some kind of energy harnessed by the Combine, thus becoming much more powerful, changing from an orange beam to a blue one. This also explains why Gordon's armour in those specific screens is much greater than 100; the HEV suit is absorbing energy, reaching up to 200 from the look of things.

Why in god's name, can't any one read my posts ?

Not reading that spoiler Tequila. I read the first 5 words and quit. I can't see anymore spoilers. :( My limit is up.

FOR GOD'S SAKE! Can't we fix the thing where spoilers are visible in the "summary" when you scroll-over a thread title?!

*ignores thread for the rest of forum lifetime*

Dr.Breen is an Alien disguised as a human and Alyx dies in the end :(, not kidding

My spoiler is pretty heavy-duty, so you would be better off playing it safe and just waiting for the game. There's always someone who wants to know it all, of course. :)

Edcrab said:
FOR GOD'S SAKE! Can't we fix the thing where spoilers are visible in the "summary" when you scroll-over a thread title?!

*ignores thread for the rest of forum lifetime*

Agreed.. :(

I can seem like I'm posting a spoiler too, if I use the spoiler tags. Nya nya, over half the people here wont read this. But seriously, look what VUG's done to us! We're revealing most of the game's secrets BEFORE IT'S EVEN OUT because they're sitting on the game with their asses! I say we storm VUG and steal the game! YA HA HA!
I wish I could control my urges to read these spoilers....

UndercoverBob said:
pm me i want to know it ALL!!!

Well, I don't have it all because a) it isn't all out there and b) I don't want to spoil too much of the game for myself!

For all you lucky sons of bitches out there. DO NOT READ ANYMORE REVIEWS! THE GAMEPLAY REVIEW, CERTAIN TOPICS, NOTHING! I'm thinking about leaving the forums for good now because i stumbled across this spoiler on accident. Even though its just a picture, it revealed A LOT! I speak for myself and the rest who have looked at it, please just wait until HL2 is out, you'll thank yourself.

oh come on shit like this cant possibly be allowed. the tempation is too great. cant we please not allow spoilers?

ive seen all the spoilers , seen the beta etc.
and im still not sure about the story line, im gonna run to the store to get my copy as soon as it comes out :)

it just seems to fuel my desire for the game..I WAS bad and messed around with that thing we don't talk about when it first was floating around..and same thing...made me want the game more..guess I am one of the few (if any) that is like that.

Both pics were in the PC Gameplay mag, I would've prefered them not putting those pics in the review. The second spoiler isn't that important, but the first spoiler should not have been added.

You might as well just put up with the spoilers, by the time the game comes out, you'll have forgotten about them already...

Oh and the PC Gamer review is class A garbage. I hope the PC Zone team can do a better job, or at least tell me something I don't already know / have seen.

Back