Spore is Coming to Steam?

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
We heard a rumor that EA's Spore is coming to Steam, a Software End User License Agreement for Spore has been found on Steam website, look here.[br]

It's also rumored that Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is coming to Steam as well.

Wasn't Spore the crap game that no-one liked?
:|

And have to go through Steam to buy a new copy every time EA ****s me in the ass?, no thanks.

Finally!

If it has DRM I'm not buying it. Seriously, it's the reason I'm not getting Crysis any time soon, and the reason I'm holding out on Bioshock. Still, all of those games DO rock. That's DRM for you. Frickin' EA...:angry:

EA, aren't they the people who made 22 expansion packs for the sims 2 and are still going. Sounds like EA trying to make more money. Only decent games from EA were the very first Need For Speed. Now they've completely changed :(

I still play Need for Speed Most Wanted. Holy dogballs did that game rock.

Has anyone played the new NFS?

It's one of the worst games i've ever played. So disappointing.

I liked MW and a lot of the early ones too. Ah, my childhood involved failing spectacularly at the first few games.

If it has DRM I'm not buying it. Seriously, it's the reason I'm not getting Crysis any time soon, and the reason I'm holding out on Bioshock. Still, all of those games DO rock. That's DRM for you. Frickin' EA...:angry:

I was under the impression that SecureROM has been removed from the Steam version of BioShock.

I purchased BioShock a few months back on Steam and haven't seen/witnessed any form of DRM.

The gaming community is such dicks. They try to hide upcoming releases or anything secret pertaining to games, and we just find them anyway.

you mean the game development community?

To be honest I see this as a good thing, it means EA is admitting defeat with their crappy "ea downloader" and they will soon be bowing to valve.

all should bow down to valve! all should make their games for steam!

i still want to see steam become a native linux client. maybe then people will start making games for linux and windows and finally see linux take off as a real OS ( not saying its not a real os.. just saying its not out there like it deserves to be in society! )

I was under the impression that SecureROM has been removed from the Steam version of BioShock.

I purchased BioShock a few months back on Steam and haven't seen/witnessed any form of DRM.

SecuROM is still used in Bioshock, it just doesn't have an activation/installation limit any more.

Yea EA is good at sports and driving games, so they should add some games like that :|

Has anyone played the new NFS?

It's one of the worst games i've ever played. So disappointing.

I liked MW and a lot of the early ones too. Ah, my childhood involved failing spectacularly at the first few games.

Yes, I've played it.
And its awesome!!!
Worst? LOOOL :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: try it and you shall see.

Back