Spray Problem

nipples

Reaction score
I keep trying to get a new spray, I import the spray just fine but it always switches back to my old one. To stop this I figured I would just delete the spray's files in my L4D folder, I did that but I still have that spray and still can't change it.

Any suggestions?

I suggest you don't use a spray at all. They are the worst and most immature thing about all of Valve's games. Especially in games where the art style is crucial like TF2 and L4D.

I suggest you don't use a spray at all. They are the worst and most immature thing about all of Valve's games. Especially in games where the art style is crucial like TF2 and L4D.

Lets try to stay on topic, he didn't ask for your opinion on sprays, he asked for help.

Lets try to stay on topic, he didn't ask for your opinion on sprays, he asked for help.

Shit, when were you elected moderator?

Sorry for the digression. Anyways, are you using the right file type for the spray? If I remember correctly, sprays can only be .tgas and a few other ones. I'm not sure if .pngs are allowed.

I import the sprays into CS:S and then transfer the files so that I don't have to deal with the importers annoyances. Anyway, as soon as I started the thread I launched L4D and got them working right.

I only spray cute sprays, nothing immature. Thanks

Edit: Never mind, it keeps reverting. My friend is having the same problem, except his keeps reverting to L4D's default spray.

Back