Steam "Exploration Sale" Begins - November 26th through December 2nd 2014

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
As if Summer and Holiday sales weren't enough, the annual Steam Autumn Sale has returned in the form of the "Steam Exploration Sale", which is set to run from November 26th through until December 2nd 2014.

Steam.PNG
This year's sale currently features a total of 5,630 discounted items all across the Steam Store, including full games, DLC, expansion packs, and much more. This effectively means that Steam currently has far more discounted titles than most other platforms have in fully priced games.

While this new sale does feature the return of Daily Deals alongside new 48 hour "Featured Deals", it would appear it does not include Flash Sales, Community Choice Votes, or any kind of mini-game. It's not uncommon for these peripheral features to be missing from smaller seasonal sales (Spring and Autumn), so it's likely we'll see their return for the highly anticipated Holiday 2014 sale in late-December and early-January.

There isn't a whole lot more to be said regarding this new Steam Sale, especially considering we've been here so many times before, so get on out there and get buying! Rest in Peace, your Wallet.

Last edited:
I've already bought something, and the sale's only 30 minutes old. Welp, more where that came from.

Gmod and Bit Trip Runner finally bought. I need to convince my parents to buy me Dreamfall Chapters for St. Nicholas's Day ; w ;

Also, a winter/exploration setting ? Either "End of the Line" update is around the corner, or HL3 confirmed.

Back