Stone and Drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus

Tank
Reaction score
So I'm stoned and drunk..read the f*cking thread title! Give me some love HL2.net! Share your thoughts on being stoned and/or drunk!

Well this is no miscellaneous, I can tell you!

My uncle, my uncle, and my uncle all died from being stoned and drunk in an accident.

This is not funny. :|

When's your middle school graduation? I'd like to be at the after-party.

Jump into an on coming train. you won't get hurt. as a child your parents lied to you. There is no spoon. Iraq is actually Ohio.

So I'm stoned and drunk..read the f*cking thread title! Give me some love HL2.net! Share your thoughts on being stoned and/or drunk!

I call shenanigans...you can form coherent sentences therefor you aren't drunk/stoned enough.

I call shenanigans...you can form coherent sentences therefor you aren't drunk/stoned enough.
That is complete balderdash. I've often been extremely drunk and posted on these forums, and you couldn't tell if I were sober or drunk. I'd find posts confirming my statement, but I don't recall ever saying, 'I'm completely thrashed right now.' However, next time I get intoxicated, you will be the first to know HL2.net.

That is complete balderdash. I've often been extremely drunk and posted on these forums, and you couldn't tell if I were sober or drunk. I'd find posts confirming my statement, but I don't recall ever saying, 'I'm completely thrashed right now.' However, next time I get intoxicated, you will be the first to know HL2.net.

We all just assume your dumb all the time. :LOL:

But really....I hate people that feel the need to tell the world they are drunk or high. It's annoying. I am not gonna come in here every 10 mins and post that I am high and occasionally drunk. It's stupid, no one cares unless they are there next to you getting messed up.

But really....I hate people that feel the need to tell the world they are drunk or high. It's annoying. I am not gonna come in here every 10 mins and post that I am high and occasionally drunk. It's stupid, no one cares unless they are there next to you getting messed up.
:( I'm never dumb. :(

And I feel the same way. Whether it be on here or at a social event, I hate when all I hear is, 'DUDE, I AM SO HIGH AND DRUNK RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!' It annoys the bloody piss out of me.

Why is it cool to post when they are drunk or high? I don't understand? It's so common?

I mean, is it cool when I am on a caffiene high?-

"AYE, Halflofe 2.net, I am crazy as heck, I drank three pepsi, 5 coffees, and I mixed some dat crazy Pixy Stix shit in my Mountan Dew! F*CK YEAH!!!
I'M EATIN COCO PUFFS TOOOOO MUTHERF*CKERS!!!"

I just had some beans and ham, I'm totally gassed.

Is that... did I use that word right?

Dude, I'm totally cheesing my ****ing balls off right now.

Wanna type like a high/drunk person? Slam your face on your keyboard and just sit there.

Hamsocks, did you fight the nipple monsters of titty mountain? Did you make it to the bosom palace with the Queen of pure boobage?

The way I see it is that if you have to advertise to the general public that you're toasted, and they can't just tell themselves, then you're not toasted enough.

That and you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. I hate self proclaimed druggies stoners and alchies.

Why is it cool to post when they are drunk or high? I don't understand? It's so common?

I mean, is it cool when I am on a caffiene high?-

"AYE, Halflofe 2.net, I am crazy as heck, I drank three pepsi, 5 coffees, and I mixed some dat crazy Pixy Stix shit in my Mountan Dew! F*CK YEAH!!!
I'M EATIN COCO PUFFS TOOOOO MUTHERF*CKERS!!!"

In my experience, it's usually because when you're drunk/stoned/trippin/on ANYTHING really, you become oddly sociable, so if your sitting at home, infront of your computer, and the only people to talk to are inside of your computer, then well... You're going to find you've an insane urge to talk to communicate with them.

Why are you at home drunk though? I think the last time that happened to me, I was 14... Shouldn't you be out partying your ass off instead of telling us how toasted you are?

The main reason I hate people in video games. They always feel the need to exclaim in their name.."I AM DRUNK!!!" or "I AM STONED!!!". Really, that's nice. You're like some kid on a playground..."LOOK WHAT I FOUND GUYS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back