Strife Lately - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get cold feet now. Like, I woke up and thought "Meh, I don't feel like it."

Holy shit do it.

I'm quoting you because you said what I was going to say. Grow a pair and ask her out, the worst that could happen is that she says no. Then you move on and find a different girl that you like. There's more than one girl that will spark your interest, just remember that you're just looking in Jackson and there are TONS of woman else where. I'll send you some Tampa girls, they'll blow your mind. Literally. Well the literally wasn't for your mind...

I did, sort of. She mentioned something about a movie, I said something, etc. I forgot to ask her when we left school though, but I asked a friend of ours to ask her. What he told me was that she and her boyfriend are getting back together.

Blah.

Why is it guys cringe and cower when the word 'boyfriend' is uttered?

Shes not married. Get in there man. If she says 'I have a boyfriend', just say 'thats cute' and carry on talking about whatever it was you were talking about. If she persists then leave the ball in her park, give her your number or something.

'I have a boyfriend'...thats nice, wtf has that got to do with us going to do something together socially?

Becouse it's uncool to have your ****ing girlfriend doing somthing "socially" with some other guy.
She can have guy friends sure, but come on. Break the **** up with the guy before going on dates with others.

Guys around are not cool.

Strife is bearable. Strife experienced by a someone else in your life is not. Strife experienced by someone else in your life that you cannot change or help is utterly unbearable.

As a doctor of nothing, my advice is have a Kit Kat and don't think about it for a while.

Strewth strife.

I'm awaiting the perfect time distorting Kit Kat.

Becouse it's uncool to have your ****ing girlfriend doing somthing "socially" with some other guy.
She can have guy friends sure, but come on. Break the **** up with the guy before going on dates with others.

Grrr why is it always a 'date' when you do something with a woman.

***king society.

And for any boyfriends out there that get suspicious or paranoid when your 'girlfriend' goes and has drinks or something with another guy, ffs man up. Stop being such a control freak. If she's gonna leave you big deal.

Cute girl in my history seminar who I was talking to briefly must have glanced over at me three times during the lecture only to turn away every time I looked back (yes probably nothing), but we are all on a trip to the industry museum next week so I think I will get talking to her some more and see where the intentions lie :D

'I have a boyfriend'...thats nice, wtf has that got to do with us going to do something together socially?
"I've got a man."
"What's your man got to do with me?"
"I've GOT a man."
"I'm not trying to hear that, see?"

And for any boyfriends out there that get suspicious or paranoid when your 'girlfriend' goes and has drinks or something with another guy, ffs man up. Stop being such a control freak. If she's gonna leave you big deal.
Word.

Just bought a cell phone.

...and a 360, and rockband 2. The phone's mine, at least. I feel like a cell-out. I mean sell-out. ****, that was totally unintentional.

At first I simply thought you'd typed Candlejack by acci

Oh great, the Candlejack meme. FFS this isn't 4ch

No, because you never specified what I was supposed to remember and I'm not well enough associated with you to be able to judge more than a couple of words of what you might mean.

Then let's get to know one another. Just you and I. Man to [Picture Not Available].
I may have been saying things with the hope that someone would fill in the gaps and reveal something about him or herself.

Advantage Farrow. All I need to do is hit the bullseye and your dominoes will fall like a house of cards; checkmate.

Deal me in, guys. I have a classical studies exam in a few hours.

Martin%20Lawrence.jpg

This shit just got real.

i just lost 30 dollars and my cell phone **** me worst day ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back