stuck help please

N

NoBob

Any tips on how to defeat this thing? http://www.theimageplace.net/uploads/47ccbd91b2.jpg

After the screen went red and just before yet another F9 restart, I saw a ship, piloted by Jessica I imagine, fly over. Does she bring this mutant down? So do I just have to keep from getting killed for long enough?

Thanks,

NoBob.

Shoot it LOTS. Use the pistols secondary fire and all the shotgun shells you have. I wasted most of my ammo taking it down. It can die it just takes a while thats all.

Thanks, I'll give it another go. I did seem to wear him down. Will just keep shootin' and dodgin'.

NoBob.

Well duh... just empty all your ammo on him its no science stuff crap here just KILL IT ! :D

sorry, I'm stuck at the scene with elexis in the water, for some reason my arm twitches and loads the save point right before it.. :naughty:

I am sorry but the only known fix to this issue is to sever off all of your limbs or alternatly gouge your eyes out! :(

Hyp3d said:
how far through the game is this monster?

At about two-third's of the game. He's a bitch to kill but if you keep hitting him with your Magnum's secondary fire and your shotgun you'll finish him off eventually.

I can kill that guy easy. What do you do at the helicopter part after you kill the second one of that guy? Shoot the chopper? I ran around, got some more health, then died. I don't know if I should shoot it or not.

-Kato

Back