Stuck in Route Kanal Chapter(HELP)

S

Sinterfire

:bounce: I have played this chapter over many times and I can not figure how to get out of the fenceing . I have jumped the broken fence only to find more fence. I have tried stacking boxes and barrels to clime over the fence. I have tried hacking threw doors and shooting doors. I have tried climbing the fences. I have tried to blow a hole in the fences. I have tried blowing up the force field gates. I have tried crawling under the train. I have tried to blow up the dam train. I have tried to get on the roof of old buildings. What am I too do to move on.

would you please just upload a screenshot. so we can help you better.

If you know how to get out of it why don't you tell me. I am not lol any more I am about to throw this fing game out the window. As to screen shots, thanks for asking but I don't know how to do it, as this is my first game and I am a complete novice. All I can say is that I have not been able to escape from any fence on both sides of the tracks. The game will not allow me to return to train station. I am at the parked train and in the dilapidated building with no roofs. I have tried climbing boxes to jump the fence and I can not get over it Any kind help would be greatly appreciated. At this point I am will to pay for it. So lol somewhere else. You're welcome

It's just pretty difficult to help you without a screenshot. Try F5 for a screenie and attach it here.

Solution

You have to open the valve hidden behind pipes. To go in the pipe room, you have to go to the top of the scale, and walk on the pipe up to the passerelle that will give you access to the pipe room. The rooms will be flowed, then you go back in the first room and swim under water to another room (parallel to the pipe room), there you have to fire on the wood at the bottom so you can late jump in the ply wood pieces to get to the opposite shore.

Screen shots can be made by pressing F5.
So long.

Arnauld

hmmm...cant remember which part in route kanal are you talking about. perhaps like the others said, a screenshot.

if you are desperate you can read the walkthrough at gaemfaqs.com

Screen Shot

I don't know how to do a screen shot or how to post it. I have hit F5 but I don't know where the picture went certainly not to My Document My Pictures.

Probably in:
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\<your steam id>\half-life 2\hl2\screenshots

You can post by 'adding attachment' to a post.

Thank a mill I found all the shots.
"C:\Documents and Settings\RB\My Documents\My Pictures\d1_canals_010015.jpg"

I don't know how to insert a link, sorry.

Uploading my location

I can jump this fence but only to find another.

Sinterfire said:
I can jump this fence but only to find another.

you need to pass that fence by jumping over it. after that fence i think you need to go on the railway and kill some combine (or was that a train you need to jump over?)

Jump the fence, go round to the right and then into a small alleyway, with a dead end. You will find the solution in that alleyway. Just don't spend too much time gazing at the clouds.

alley way

:rolleyes: Man I have been in that ally a million time what do I do in there all I know is to pick up that vent cover lay on the grown.

10:30 in the UK

Man I am glad I got you befor bed. I am in VA and its dark here already. Thanks again,
Rich

Back