Sub-Forum Request

Take away the Bioshock forum?

• It served it's purpose, take it away.

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • Keep it, I use it all the time (DON'T LIE)

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I request that the Bioshock forum is taken away, everyone knows it's useless, it's not used anymore, it's a novelty now.

I don't use it "all the time" but I don't think it should be taken away either due to BS2 being on the horizon.
I do support the removal/merging of other sub-boards however.

You're requesting its removal? Is it offending you in some way? Is it preventing you from seeing other forums? Or are you just concerned about the disk space we're using?

denied.gif

You're requesting its removal? Is it offending you in some way? Is it preventing you from seeing other forums? Or are you just concerned about the disk space we're using?

So which of those conditions did the Community roleplaying subforum fulfill? Or the Oblivion subforum?

Logic and reason don't apply here. This is Munro country.

Bioshock 2 is on the horizon so we might as well keep it

Dog: <proposal>
Pi: <logic>
Eejit: <counter-logic>
Pi: LOGIC BE DAMNED

I don't understand Eejit's post at all, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but there really is nothing related to subforums' specific functions in Pi's post at all...

Pi listed a few reasons why someone would want a forum section removed.

Eejit responded stating that none of those reasons applied when they removed those other forum sections. In other words, he was asking why any of the reasons Pi listed were relevant.

They weren't relevant, I was just being a twat.

Pi there are too many posters please ban 100% of the user base thanks.

Thanks for telling us everything you're LOLing at. Your business is important to us.

I'll remember that next time I feel like flattering you, Pi.

Oh, wait, that never happens.

I kid.

Dog obviously forgot about Bioshock 2.

it should stay. I post on there when i'm not the last one, and since BS2 "right around the bend," we should keep it.

I think Pi's meaning was that whether a sub-forum should be deleted is mods' business, not ours. What a---

I'd close this sub-forum if Munners would let me, who needs feedback in a dictatorship eh?

Close it, aside from the fact Bioshock was a pretty boring game (IMO, back off fanbois) this website is somewhat dedicated first to Half Life series, and secondly to everything Valve.

Bioshock isn't a Valve product.

OFF WITH THE SUB-FORUM'S HEAD.

Close it, aside from the fact Bioshock was a pretty boring game (IMO, back off fanbois) this website is somewhat dedicated first to Half Life series, and secondly to everything Valve.

Bioshock isn't a Valve product.

OFF WITH THE SUB-FORUM'S HEAD.

Right, so get rid of Music, Films, The Lounge, Politics and... well, everything else not related to Half-Life 2 and Valve then? I can't even imagine the fun we'll all have crammed five Half-Life forums discussing the G-Man and new weapons for Episode 3!

Right, so get rid of Music, Films, The Lounge, Politics and... well, everything else not related to Half-Life 2 and Valve then? I can't even imagine the fun we'll all have crammed five Half-Life forums discussing the G-Man and new weapons for Episode 3!

this.

Okay, so you want to give every new game that pops up regardless of its developer its own sub-forum?.

Please, try and save those level of stupidities for the invasion of the floating brains or something, simple fact, HL2.net, the clue is in the name.

A sub forum for a non-valve game is a stretch at the best of times.

Bioshock can have a pinned thread in games and gaming if its that big a deal.

Okay, so you want to give every new game that pops up regardless of its developer its own sub-forum?.

Please, try and save those level of stupidities for the invasion of the floating brains or something, simple fact, HL2.net, the clue is in the name.

A sub forum for a non-valve game is a stretch at the best of times.

Bioshock can have a pinned thread in games and gaming if its that big a deal.

Eh, if you go back a few pages in the Bioshock forum to when it was first made and to the date the game was released it got quite a bit of attention. It was wanted by quite a few folk and therefore it was made and as since, was put to good use. It'll serve some purpose again in a few months when people get Bioshock 2. Hell, it's got quite a bit of attention at the moment.

The puzzler here is to why you're so against a gaming forum putting a little emphasis into it's gaming sub-section. Right now it sounds like you think Valve might come storming through all pissed off about the fact some little website on the internets is talking about a game that isn't their title. I can't think of a company who wouldn't be more for the discussion of other titles by other developers, myself. You gotta take a look around the forum and at least notice that 90% of it is HL and Valve related and that in the grand scheme of things, the Gaming sub section is under the words Off Topic for a reason.

Frankly I'd like it if gaming had a few sub forums itself. RPG, Adventure, Action, RTS . That way it might move beyond the usual 'Trailer here' OMG hype!!! and we actually get game discussion threads.

Back