Suck it, Jesus

Jesus is so easily offended let me tell you...

... I'm a believer (not catholic)... and I think it was unnecessary, but come on... honestly?

Do we really need to get so offended over such things.

Same guy, just pwned a little harder by the great christopher hitchens.

[youtube]tz8GTs1MISY[/youtube]

"The only people who don't have doubts today are dogmatic atheists. People like you, Chris"

"Christopher."

Gold.

Kathy Griffin rocks, and that whatever his name is is so ignorant. "oh no, people don't like catholicism, boo ****ing hoo". That's what personal beliefs are, retard.

At my college, there was a booth called the blasphemy challenge...I said on video I dont believe in god/jesus/allah/whatever and I guess they are gonna post it on youtube...

I'd rather hear that every single damn time rather than the idiots thanking God for their awards. But it was unnecessary and stupid to be honest.

The video isnt up yet...they were here yesterday and will be here today again...when I see it up, I'll post it here...I know I was wearing shades and a white t-shirt with a color changing sun on it...

I'd rather hear that every single damn time rather than the idiots thanking God for their awards. But it was unnecessary and stupid to be honest.

I wouldn't say it was stupid. Id say any outcry is stupid.

You're gonna love it here... :devil:

I'm not worried about it, I don't push my beliefs on anyone, and really I am open minded about almost everything. I know I am going to be hounded about being open minded and christian, and that I can't be both but meh. =) Mutual respect is all you need.

At my college, there was a booth called the blasphemy challenge...I said on video I dont believe in god/jesus/allah/whatever and I guess they are gonna post it on youtube...

I have heard about that, and I think it's utter shit.

What the point really? Even IF you renounced the holy spirit, and if it's true that you can't be forgiven for doing so, no one will really know until they are pushin' up the daisies...

Yeah, I said "Hey, Im Irish, so Hell is a given anyways..."

pfft sorry but Jesus has a sense of humor. he would be laughing.

WWJD? He would laugh with everyone else.

What's all that shit the fat guy is rambling about about Englishmen not being allowed to speak when Irish people talk?

Even if that was the custom, that guy would hardly qualify as being Irish.

Any people who want to be offended by that: fine, be my guest. But it doesn't take a belief in Jesus to be offended by something, I feel offended every time someone thanks God for the food THEY worked for and that God didn't have a damn thing to do with. But do Christians take my feelings into consideration? No of course not, nor should they. I don't give a fuck if you're offended by this, if you are: change the channel. If you can't handle a conflicting opinion then what the hell are you doing in the Western world?

Back