Suggestions on what to do with this beautiful car

CptStern said:
I should have titled this thread "let's see who can be the bigger jackass?"

Sure, I was just trying to make a point. You were acting like your car was your baby.

your point being:

"I really dont have anything to contribute to this thread so I'll just insult the thread starter"

CptStern said:
I should have titled this thread "let's see who can be the bigger jackass"
Anyone else curious what that thread would be like...?

Ikerous said:

for a change it'd probably remain on topic throughout

Ikerous said:

Any of No Limit's Politics threads... :E

for a change it'd probably remain on topic throughout

Canyonero! Yah!

CptStern said:
your point being:

"I really dont have anything to contribute to this thread so I'll just insult the thread starter"

Right, case in point.

I realize I'm being a troll, but I'm not trying to be. It's just that Razi just made a little limerick and you went all berzerk. I just pointed that out, although I have to admit I did it without much tact, and now you're just blabbering nonsense and sounding like my great-grandma. Which seems very unlike you.

TheSomeone said:
Right, case in point.
untitled4iy.png

Can you tell i used paint :)

::Just trying to stop mommy stern and daddy someone from fighting:: ;-)

In worse news, Stern had to go to the hospital for intense burns on his cock. He had the car running and had his wife rev the engine while he stuck his cock in the exhaust. He suffered 10 to the 9010010101th power kind of burns and had a stroke, heart attack, lung cancer, and ghonorrea.. He is very close to dying or becoming a vegetable.. Either way, I think I will like him better. ;)

Shamrock said:
In worse news, Stern had to go to the hospital for intense burns on his cock. He had the car running and had his wife rev the engine while he stuck his cock in the exhaust. He suffered 10 to the 9010010101th power kind of burns and had a stroke, heart attack, lung cancer, and ghonorrea.. He is very close to dying or becoming a vegetable.. Either way, I think I will like him better. ;)

Vegetable Stern FTW.

TheSomeone said:
Okay, now there's a little too much Stern hate going on.
I love stern ^_^

I'd eat him because i love him..

Ikerous said:
I love stern ^_^

I'd eat him because i love him..

I wasn't reffering to you :cheers:, you've been the thread comedian so far.

Nah. Stern is a cool guy. Its just fun when he gets into a fit over the smallest things.

TheSomeone said:
I wasn't reffering to you :cheers:, you've been the thread comedian so far.
I love me some Stern, too.. :(

Reaktor4 said:
thats a great idea
But his logic is flawed...
He's not violent because of video games, he's violent because of stupid people
Shamrock said:
I love me some Stern, too.. :(
No luvin for me? T_T

Ikerous said:
But his logic is flawed...
He's not violent because of video games, he's violent because of stupid people

No luvin for me? T_T
I <3 ikerous. and I have the oddest feeling I've said it before...

Que-Ever said:
I have the oddest feeling I've said it before...
I think everyone has said it at some point in their life :)

<3 you too ;-)

Ikerous said:
I think everyone has said it at some point in their life :)

<3 you too ;-)
I don't know if I want to say it now.. Then will you characterize me as a I-L*VE-IKEROUS Zombie? :(

^_^ See, arent threads more fun when we all love each other (And go completely off topic)

<3

What you do with that car Stern is you sell your current car, sell your family and buy one. Then go round to all the hippest places in Canada, pick up all the hippest chicks and have a wild orgy in the back seat with lots of loose women. After getting bored with the orgies and the sex and the loose women, you crash through the Canada/America border and head straight towards the White House before honking loudly and shouting obscenities at George W Bush. Upon being arrested by local police, proclaim yourself to be the Muhammad Jihad, most wanted terrorist in the world, and confess loudly and with great glea of your many bombings in Dirkadirkastan and then try hitting on as many of the female police officers as you possibly can.

Upon finding a female police officer who is interested, proclaim that you were merely using the chatup lines as a ploy to find out how many gay policeman work in the station and if they want to get busy that night in your cell...once the gay policeman shows up, hit him over the head with the toilet you've chisseled out from the floor in the corner of your cell with you finger tips, throw him through the door before making a break for it, finding the said car and driving at wild speeds towards the Mexican border in a wild, reckless and at times suicidal fashion. Upon reaching the Mexican border, drive through it as fast as possible while giving the Mexican guards the finger and shouting more obscenities in French.

Hide out in the local Mexican brothel before finding that your wife and kids are working there, you did afterall sell them to a powerful Mexican drug lord to be used in prostitution. Rescue them and head for Columbia before living out the rest of your lives as the most wanted Columbian drug lord/Canadian Arab Terrorist the American government has ever seen.

The End.

Back