Suggestions on what to do with this beautiful car

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
So my subaru forester is in the shop for repair (under warrenty) and they gave me this beaut as a loaner till it's fixed:

2006 Subaru Legacy Turbo

http://www.modernracer.com/images/subarulegacygtfront1.jpg

except it's silver ...boy what an awesome car, lightening fast with all wheel drive, handles corners like a dream and luxury up the wazoo ..it has a beautiful red dash and instrumentation panel plus heated seats and power chairs and power everything

maybe tonight if the roads are dry I'll take it on this curvy highway (dvp) see what this baby can do

I dont want to give it back ;(

such uninspired ideas ...at least ask me to jump through a ring of fire or drive on 2 wheels down an alley way while being chased by cops ..come on guys use your imagination :E

attach a water pistol to the front and invade america!

ok that I like ...but can it shoot acid instead of water? :naughty:

Send them all to Davy Jones' Locker!
stab.gif

CptStern said:
ok that I like ...but can it shoot acid instead of water? :naughty:

a little unorthadox, but hey, it's your (for now) car

davy jones? he's not dead ...well his career is

leave the country whit it so you will hav it!

CptStern said:
lightening fast

AHAHAH You're kidding yourself, they are quick, thats aboot it.

Give the damn thing to me, I'll take it off-roading because thats where its best used. :E

Run over Jack Thompson and say GTA made you do it.

He'd be right,

He'd be dead, but he would be right.

*cough* Got rice? *cough*

Why not trade in the Forrester and buy it? :)

CptStern said:
i have a family ...did you expect me to get something like this?
But an SUV, those things are like 4x4, exept they can't do any of the stuff a 4x4 can, but consume as much gas and cost 2x as much. SUV's are the archnemesis of the left Stern.

Grey Fox said:
But an SUV, those things are like 4x4, exept they can't do any of the stuff a 4x4 can, but consume as much gas and cost 2x as much. SUV's are the archnemesis of the left Stern.
Yeah, that's too much pollution for Stern.

Grey Fox said:

:upstare: it's a 4 cylinder and it drives like a car ..it's not 4 x 4 and not meant to go off roading, it's a family car with the highest safety rating, reliability and good gas milage ...not that I have to justify my choice to anybody

CptStern said:
:upstare: it's a 4 cylinder and it drives like a car ..it's not 4 x 4 and not meant to go off roading, it's a family car with the highest safety rating, reliability and good gas milage ...not that I have to justify my choice to anybody

Highest safety rating means you have a 0.5 % less chance to die.

Have fun driving!

EDIT: Oh, and yes stern, you drive an SUV. Geez. I would of thought differently!

Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,
Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five?
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down
It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Hey, hey!
Twelve yards long, two lanes wide,
Sixty five tons of American pride!
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Top of the line in utility sports,
Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts!
Canyonero! Canyonero!
She blinds everybody with her super high beams
She's a squirrel-squashin', deer-smackin' drivin' machine
Canyonero! Canyonero! Canyonero!
Whoa, Canyonero! Whoa!

holy **** you people are too much ..you know I thought it was the newbs that were ruining this place but it's not, it's the senior members who just destroy every thread posted wtf is wrong with you people?

CptStern said:
holy **** you people are too much ..you know I thought it was the newbs that were ruining this place but it's not, it's the senior members who just destroy every thread posted wtf is wrong with you people?

Somebody has no sense of humor. :stare:

CptStern said:
somebody's a troll
I am not! :(

Btw, pretty car :)
My suggestion: Drive really really fast.. to my house.. you can stay with me ^_^
We could have a pajama party!

CptStern said:
So my subaru forester is in the shop for repair (under warrenty) and they gave me this beaut as a loaner till it's fixed:

2006 Subaru Legacy Turbo

http://www.modernracer.com/images/subarulegacygtfront1.jpg

except it's silver ...boy what an awesome car, lightening fast with all wheel drive, handles corners like a dream and luxury up the wazoo ..it has a beautiful red dash and instrumentation panel plus heated seats and power chairs and power everything

maybe tonight if the roads are dry I'll take it on this curvy highway (dvp) see what this baby can do

I dont want to give it back ;(
Exhaust pipe sex? :naughty:

Make sure to coat it in saran wrap...or it will be teh ouch.

Ok, stern, have you ever seen jackass the movie? if not, go do so now. The first skit is all you need.

Septih said:
attach a water pistol to the front and invade america!
lmfao!

stern, drift some with the handbrake.

TheSomeone said:
Hey stern, in case I ever want to play hockey, can I have the stick that's shoved up your arse?

I should have titled this thread "let's see who can be the bigger jackass"

Back